“Good breakfast point”

Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Bigfork
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Home cooked breakfast and lunch is a Montana tradition at the Pocketstone Cafe.
Seal Beach, California
“Good breakfast point”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was our first visit to Bigfork, and we went to Pocketstone several times, it was that good. Delicious food, courteous servers. But it is understaffed and service is SLOW when it gets really busy on weekend mornings--I'd not like to be there in tourist season.

Visited June 2014

Miami, Florida, USA
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The breakfast and service is great. Their cinnamon pastry is exquisite. Went there with the family and really enjoyed our breakfast and their great service.

Visited June 2014
Hamilton, Montana
“Amazing Home Made Food”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon the Pocketstone Cafe and I'm so glad we did. It is clearly a popular place and had many customers inside and sitting at their outdoor seating. The service was quick and friendly. My husband is vegan and we were surprised to find an amazing vegetable sandwich on the menu. I had the pancakes and I was not disappointed. They were some of the best pancakes I've ever had. Our coffee cups stayed full, as did our water glasses. The food was quick to come out. I will definitely eat here again if I find myself in Big Fork.

• Visited June 2014
Bigfork, Montana
“Pocket stone”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

It has been months since the last time I ate at the Pocket Stone. Food was average, but the wait time was very long. If you're needing to get in and out this is not your place.

• Visited November 2013
Osburn, Idaho, United States
“Delicious breakfast!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Very cute cafe with great food and excellent service. The restaurant was much smaller than I expected after looking at the website, but still cozy and pleasant. My only dislike was that there is no seating for people waiting for a table. The Country Eggs Benedict was some of the best I've ever had. I really like that they serve jams and jellies from the store next door that makes them (we bought some to take home). I really appreciate that our server was honest about there being a long wait to get a latte to go. This is a must try in Bigfork!

Visited May 2014