Stop between Glacier and Missoula...and it was a good idea since we have been stopped for 3 hours on iceberg lake trail cause of bears and so the trip to Missoula should have been too long...
The lodge even if entrance is on the road is very quiet as rooms rae face to lake and the garden.
They are large, with very large bathrooms.
Amenity are perfect, the poll of good size and open from 7am to 11pm.
Nights here are quiet and plenty of dreams.
We'll be back for more .
Bigfork has nice resaurants.
only complain is about breakfast : use the local products and it will be perfect. Thre are berries, cherries,local fish ansd it would be better than melon, strawberry, industrial granola,....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mountain Lake Lodge offers 30 fireplace suites with spectacular views of Flathead Lake. Located 5 miles south of Bigfork, MT. Outdoor infinity pool and hot tubs. Shaffer's Restaurant for dinner, and Sunday brunch. Riley's Pub and Sports Bar - wood-fired pizza, burgers, sandwiches and microbrews. Group Events - function space available! Special winter getaway packages - available October 1st - April 30th. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Bigfork Mountain Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bigfork Mountain Lake Hotel Bigfork
- Bigfork Mountain Lake Lodge Montana