The location is amazing, and the main lodge is quite beautiful! The staff were very friendly and helpful. And yet, I felt like I was staying at a large chain hotel, when I had hoped to have more of a cozy, welcome-to-our-property feel. No breakfast was available, which we didn't mind so much as we wanted to get out and see the area. But our stay was very nice, and the view was beautiful. The bed was scrumptious, and the staff (whom we only encountered upon check-in) were very sweet and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mountain Lake Lodge offers 30 fireplace suites with spectacular views of Flathead Lake. Located 5 miles south of Bigfork, MT. Outdoor infinity pool and hot tubs. Shaffer's Restaurant for dinner, and Sunday brunch. Riley's Pub and Sports Bar - wood-fired pizza, burgers, sandwiches and microbrews. Group Events - function space available! Special winter getaway packages - available October 1st - April 30th. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Bigfork Mountain Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bigfork Mountain Lake Hotel Bigfork
- Bigfork Mountain Lake Lodge Montana