“Tiramisu!”

Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Bigfork
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: fine authentic Italian dining in a casual setting. all meals are made to order. large portions. great nightly specials. reservations highly recommended.
Kalispell, Montana
“Tiramisu!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My boyfriend and I went tonight to dine at Moraldo's. They were close to closing time, but the owners insisted we stay and eat. They were warm and friendly as was the waitstaff. The food was amazing and the Tiramisu was the best either of us had ever eaten! Highly recommended for both locals and those visiting the Flathead Valley. We will certainly be going back.

• Visited April 2014

Woodstock, GA
“Delightful dining experience.”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

From the warm and friendly welcome, to the amazing cuisine including desserts, this was undoubtably one of the most memorable meals we have experienced. The five of us had five different entrees and each of them was wonderful. They included two tenderloins, two veal dishes and a pasta. Appetizers were so good we asked for two more. And then dessert.....tiramisu and chocolate mousse to die for. Hope to come back soon.

Visited February 2014
Kalispell, Montana
“Great 1st experience”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My wife and I made our first visit to Moraldo's recently and were very impressed. Two things made me nervous before our visit...we heard it was very expensive and the portions were not very big. While it may cost a bit more than the average restaurant, it was well worth it and we really didn't think it was that overpriced. The food was some of the best Italian food we've had and the portions were plenty! The service was awesome and the chef even came out to ask us how everything was. It was a bit of a slow night so maybe that afforded the service to be better than on busy nights, but either way, I can't tell you the last time a chef actually took the time to ask us about our meal. I will most definitely recommend Moraldo's to my friends and family.

• Visited February 2014
Great Falls
“Moraldo's More Often Please”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Wishing we could visit and dine more frequently here, that's for sure. Nicely balanced foods with many ingredients sourced from Italy. There were some intriguing components to the dishes we had. The veal marsala was some of the best veal I've had anywhere. The pasta dish special tonight was a real treat with 'giant Sicilian capers' included in the recipe along with anchovies and kalamata's in a fine, balanced tomato sauce which was not too acidic. The Tiramisu was very special and Viki and I came close to guessing the two secret ingredients. I think we've nailed it down and will check with the owner to confirm our suspicions tomorrow. Even if we have figured it out, you all are on your own to do the same as, our lips are sealed. Very cordial husband (chef) and wife owners who made us instantly feel at ease. Wines available over a range of prices. Our bottle was nice at $30

This one is a definite do-over.

• Visited January 2014
Corozal Town, Belize
“Outstanding Italian Cuisine!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This was our third visit in six months and I am completely convinced that each order is prepared with perfectly fresh produce and ingredients. You just can't beat fresh! My Wife's' pasta puttanesca was perfection. I had the Filet with a balsamic reduction. It was perfect temperature and the reduction a tangy beauty. This is an chef/owner restaurant and Fabrizio is doing what he knows and loves. It shows in every dish out of the Kitchen!

• Visited October 2013