“Flathead Monster”

Burgertown Dairy Freeze
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Bigfork
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Huckleberry Milkshakes, French Fries, and a tasty Burger what more could you want on a sunny summer afternoon. Everything is delicious and is a great option for the family if you find yourself in Bigfork. And now I want a milkshake!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I have often traveled up to Big Fork from Missoula, MT and always passed this place. The outside has a very plain burger joint look which has always peeked my interest. Finally on my last trip my parents and I decided to try it out. The burgers are to die for, the only regret we have is not stopping here before on other trips. The service is like any old school type burger joint, loved it!! Had to eat in the car and not outside (outside is the dining area) because of the numerous wasps and bees. But oh well it is will worth fighting these pests to get to the golden burger! I thought it would have been tough to impress me after my love affair with In-N-Out burger in California. Burger Town has taken the crown, can't wait to be back next Summer for this delicious treat!!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Met friends there for lunch while in Bigfork-nice to be able to sit in the sun and enjoy while eating a good lunch. Reasonable and good for fast food. Nice and clean environment and even though they are always busy they offer good service and a good product.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

The monster burger is SO GOOD. It is everything you want a burger to be! It was the perfect, quick and easy meal my family needed after a long day hiking in Glacier Natl Park. We got burgers, chicken strips, fries, onion rings and shakes. It hit the spot for all of us!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

This is a great burger place with lots of choices. You cannot do better anywhere around Bigfork. There is seating both inside and outsie. Great place for family dining.