“Fun for Everyone!”

Bigfork Summer Playhouse
Ranked #1 of 33 things to do in Bigfork
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Our family has been coming here for 25 years. We started coming here with our friends and children. Now my children are grown. They still enjoy coming to this every summer when they come for vacation. Sometimes I had to force the teenagers to come along, but when all was said and done they loved it. My favorite musical is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. The performers did not disappoint me.

1  Thank griswold2010

Reviewed 29 August 2013

What a great time. We were going to be in the area and I've always enjoyed theater and have known that the Bigfork Playhouse has always had quality productions. We were not disappointed. We saw the last performance of Spamalot for the year. What a hoot!! Actors were spot on - sound was great. I don't remember the theater being as nice as it is. Seats are very comfortable and I don't think there's a bad seat in the house. I will definitely return if I'm in the area - and recommend it to friends!

1  Thank MAP12
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We were exploring Bigfork and I found a brochure in a restaurant for play dates, the theater rotates through several plays during a week. We were able to get tickets for Spamelot. Might not be for everyone, but we had a great time. The cast members, staging, and music were delightful. So if you are in the Bigfork area, check out the options. If you don't want to see one play, you might love another. Nice venue with no bad seats.

1  Thank Kar61
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We went to the play Legally Blonde at the playhouse and thoroughly enjoyed ourslves. The troup of young people who perform here in the summer are enthusiastic and excellent. We found out tonight that there is a different performance each night and the same group of actors are in each. Think about that for a moment...they have to learn all these different roles and then switch gears each night! I think that is amazing. If you have a chance to catch one or more of their performances, do it. We are so glad we got tickets in advance for two performances.

1  Thank Lisabelle57
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We saw Chicago and the Sound of musice this year.
Chicago was excellent, and the actors far more better than the last time we saw this musical in New York. Some model should stay only model...
Sound of music was musically excellent but the decor was limited.

2  Thank Monpetit