My mom and I stayed here recently while scoping out vendors for my wedding next summer. This place was perfect. It is walking distance from town, but off on its own enough to feel secluded. We stayed in one of the smaller suites, which was immacuately clean and included things like a wine opener and wine glasses. Our wedding party will be staying here next summer, so we checked out the other cottages too...and all were equally clean and charming. Looking forward to staying here again! BTW...we also ate at Showthyme...which we HIGHLY recommend....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury Cottages and Bedroom suite-rooms built in a quiet Montana Ponderosa Pine Forest. Attention to every detail; Cottages offer full-kitchenettes, fireplaces and large bathrooms. Some have laundry and private BBQs on the rushing Swan River. Charming and friendly. Spotless and Comfortable. We are the finest in the Flathead Valley ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bridge Street Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Street Cottages Hotel Bigfork
- Bridge Street Cottages Montana/Bigfork