We've stayed here a week or more at least three times. Each stay has been exceptional.
The cottages are located within easy walking distance of Bigfork's tiny downtown. They are
self - contained, complete with washer - dryer. The only negative is the very small refrigerator.
The river front units have a great view of the roaring Swan River.
We drive from Sarasota, FL to Bellingham, WA every year and we drive well out of our way to
visit Bigfork and to stay here. It's that remarkable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury Cottages and Bedroom suite-rooms built in a quiet Montana Ponderosa Pine Forest. Attention to every detail; Cottages offer full-kitchenettes, fireplaces and large bathrooms. Some have laundry and private BBQs on the rushing Swan River. Charming and friendly. Spotless and Comfortable. We are the finest in the Flathead Valley ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Booking.com so you can book your Bridge Street Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Street Cottages Hotel Bigfork
- Bridge Street Cottages Montana/Bigfork