Traveling through Montana on a cross-country road trip, our stay at the Bridge Street Cottages was not planned, and a wonderful surprise. We had been staying at motels across America, and in between our stop in Missoula and Glacier wanted to make a stop to relax for one night. At the last minute we decided to drive by this spot, and since it was the off-season we were able to get a relatively inexpensive reservation on the spot for one night. Beautiful room, walking distance to restaurants, and a short drive to a lovely state park. Really a bright spot in the trip hotel-wise. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury Cottages and Bedroom suite-rooms built in a quiet Montana Ponderosa Pine Forest. Attention to every detail; Cottages offer full-kitchenettes, fireplaces and large bathrooms. Some have laundry and private BBQs on the rushing Swan River. Charming and friendly. Spotless and Comfortable. We are the finest in the Flathead Valley ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bridge Street Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Street Cottages Hotel Bigfork
- Bridge Street Cottages Montana/Bigfork