Found this place thruTripAdvisor and the favorable reviews are totally accurate. We stayed in The Angler cottage -- right on the river -- and loved every minute of our stay. The cottage was just perfect and the owners thought of everything! Can't wait to go back! P.S. The very best restaurant (in walking distance to the cottages) is ShowThyme. See separate restaurant review.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury Cottages and Bedroom suite-rooms built in a quiet Montana Ponderosa Pine Forest. Attention to every detail; Cottages offer full-kitchenettes, fireplaces and large bathrooms. Some have laundry and private BBQs on the rushing Swan River. Charming and friendly. Spotless and Comfortable. We are the finest in the Flathead Valley ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bridge Street Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Street Cottages Hotel Bigfork
- Bridge Street Cottages Montana/Bigfork