My husband and I stayed here for a friends wedding. The location could not have been better. The cottages look out on the river and are right next to the Main Street in Big Fork. Easy walking access to shopping and dining.
The cottages themselves are well appointed in true Montana styles. Very comfortable, very clean and they really feel upscale.
We had a slight mix up with our reservation and the staff did a wonderfully efficient job getting things straightened out. I would certainly stay again and would bring the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury Cottages and Bedroom suite-rooms built in a quiet Montana Ponderosa Pine Forest. Attention to every detail; Cottages offer full-kitchenettes, fireplaces and large bathrooms. Some have laundry and private BBQs on the rushing Swan River. Charming and friendly. Spotless and Comfortable. We are the finest in the Flathead Valley ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bridge Street Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Street Cottages Hotel Bigfork
- Bridge Street Cottages Montana/Bigfork