While travelling through Big Fork, my friend and I stumbled apon this place. It said "No Vacancy" but we decided to check as it was getting to be late and no other hotels were available. The owner told us that she could have a room ready for us in 20 minutes as one just became available.
When we entered the cottages, they were tastefully decored and had Bath and Body Shop toiletries. I am usually a major germ phob but had no trouble here as everything was very clean. This was the first hotel on our trip that I felt comfortable in.
The bed was memory foam and very comfortable. Everything was very modern as the cottages were built in 2004.
After we left, I realized 2 hours away (back to Canada) that I had left my diamond earrings and necklace there. I called Shelley, the owner and asked her if she had found them. She said that she would send them in the mail the next day. Today I received my jewelry in the mail and could not have been happier. What amazing service we received and I appreciate Shelley going out of her way to mail my things! This kind of service goes above and beyond. I will definatly plan ahead next time and make sure I have a reservation so I can stay there soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury Cottages and Bedroom suite-rooms built in a quiet Montana Ponderosa Pine Forest. Attention to every detail; Cottages offer full-kitchenettes, fireplaces and large bathrooms. Some have laundry and private BBQs on the rushing Swan River. Charming and friendly. Spotless and Comfortable. We are the finest in the Flathead Valley ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bridge Street Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Street Cottages Hotel Bigfork
- Bridge Street Cottages Montana/Bigfork