We stayed two nights that was booked months ago. Somehow the the wrong cottage was booked. Shelli did all she could to correct thee error. Things happen. Along came a rollout bed and on went life. Very clean cottage with all of the amenities at your disposal. Walking distance to pubs and restaurants was very handy. The Swan River was running fast and was also quite loud. Not so loud as to disrupt our evening entertainment with friends on the balcony. This is a great little place to get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, luxury Cottages and Bedroom suite-rooms built in a quiet Montana Ponderosa Pine Forest. Attention to every detail; Cottages offer full-kitchenettes, fireplaces and large bathrooms. Some have laundry and private BBQs on the rushing Swan River. Charming and friendly. Spotless and Comfortable. We are the finest in the Flathead Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Booking.com so you can book your Bridge Street Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Street Cottages Hotel Bigfork
- Bridge Street Cottages Montana/Bigfork