“5 star stay in Bigfork - no detail missed!!”

Bridge Street Cottages
Ranked #1 of 9 Bigfork B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Traveling to Montana and renting a "cottage", we were expecting something somewhat rustic. To our pleasant surprise - our cottage was more like a 5 star hotel suite. These are newly constructed to the standards one might find in a custom home, from granite counter tops to wonderful bath facilities and a spacious bedroom, the facility is excellent. No detail is missed. One of the most comfortable places we have ever stayed, and we are very experienced travelers. Bigfork is a charming village and a great stop.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Bridge Street Cottages

Reviewed 11 July 2010

Very lovely cottages,clean,quiet, beautiful grounds and views of the river.Very comfortable beds.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Gdh65
Reviewed 24 February 2010

Everything about these cottages is thoughtful and peaceful. Enjoyed sitting in front of the fireplace while dining. Fully equipped kitchen made for leisurely meals, coffee, and tea. The mattresses and bed linens were also very luxurious. Visiting the galleries and walking through the town was wonderful. Nearby state parks on Flathead lake to explore and photograph added to the get away.

Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank maggie_keller
Reviewed 5 October 2008

We stayed at the Bridge Street Cottages for two nights in September 2008 while en route to visit Glacier National Park.

I would highly recommend anyone visiting Bigfork, MT to stay here. The cottages are spacious (some units are larger than others and have an actual kitchen/living area, but even the smaller ones are spacious). They are very clean. The location is convenient to town. The staff is friendly and accomodating (they left the key under the mat for us). You can park your car right there.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank uwis66
Reviewed 2 September 2008

While travelling through Big Fork, my friend and I stumbled apon this place. It said "No Vacancy" but we decided to check as it was getting to be late and no other hotels were available. The owner told us that she could have a room ready for us in 20 minutes as one just became available.

When we entered the cottages, they were tastefully decored and had Bath and Body Shop toiletries. I am usually a major germ phob but had no trouble here as everything was very clean. This was the first hotel on our trip that I felt comfortable in.

The bed was memory foam and very comfortable. Everything was very modern as the cottages were built in 2004.

After we left, I realized 2 hours away (back to Canada) that I had left my diamond earrings and necklace there. I called Shelley, the owner and asked her if she had found them. She said that she would send them in the mail the next day. Today I received my jewelry in the mail and could not have been happier. What amazing service we received and I appreciate Shelley going out of her way to mail my things! This kind of service goes above and beyond. I will definatly plan ahead next time and make sure I have a reservation so I can stay there soon!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank AlbertaTravels
Reviewed 21 May 2008

These quaint cottages are located on the edge of town on the Swan River. Since we were only staying one night, we opted for a suite rather than a full cottage. The suite was well appointed and equipped. The housekeeping is immaculate!! We loved being able to walk into town (3 blocks) for dinner.

We only wish we could of stayed longer. The best part of our week trip to Montana. We forgot our camera, called, and they sent it priority mail no charge. We'll be back!!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mimi4583
Reviewed 28 October 2007

My mom and I stayed here recently while scoping out vendors for my wedding next summer. This place was perfect. It is walking distance from town, but off on its own enough to feel secluded. We stayed in one of the smaller suites, which was immacuately clean and included things like a wine opener and wine glasses. Our wedding party will be staying here next summer, so we checked out the other cottages too...and all were equally clean and charming. Looking forward to staying here again! BTW...we also ate at Showthyme...which we HIGHLY recommend....

• Stayed: October 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bigfork
Marina Cay Resort and Conference Center
#5 of 9 in Bigfork
Islander Inn
Islander Inn
#4 of 9 in Bigfork

Been to Bridge Street Cottages? Share your experiences!