“Big city menu, small town charm”
Review of Showthyme

Showthyme
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Bigfork
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Showthyme is a casually elegant restaurant serving exceptional food. Known throughout the Northwest as one of the top food and wine experiences in the region, our creative American style menu varies daily.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This fine dining experience is right next to the theater in an old brick bank building. It was hard to choose because the menu was so tempting. I had a cooked to perfection halibut steak. The part of the dining I will remember the longest was the fabulous bread with dipping pesto to die for. Don't miss this place.

3  Thank MaureenWA
There are newer reviews for Showthyme

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We love this restaurant - it is the best in the area. Despite the weekend being their annual arts celebration, when we called for reservations, they were able to accommodate us later in the evening.

If possible the food this visit was even better than the last time we ate here. We were served a warm bread to start with oil infussed with pesto and garlic to start. Every evening they offer a three course meal that is somewhat gourmet - and this night the chef outdid himself. For the starter we were served arugula and an unusual deepfried dough with a mushroom risotto - absolutely delicious. We had a large steak with mashed potatoes and an onion butter for our main course. The steak was done to perfection and as easy to cut as butter. Our desert was like a thick type of mouse with whipped cream and pecan topping. The meal was delicious and there was far too much food to eat - I took home at least half of my meal.

This restaurant belongs in a large city - the quality is that good - fresh and a touch of gourmet. It is one of the best restaurants I've found during my travels. I live in Calgary with many expensive, very good restaurants, and Showthyme outdoes most of them for the quality of the food and service. The price is much better than any good restaurant we've eaten at in Calgary.

3  Thank LifesABeach86
Reviewed 2 August 2014

For the four years I've been coming to Big Fork, Showthyme is hands down, the best food in town. Everything is super fresh and prepared with an interesting twist. I try not to eat bread BUT this restaurant is the exception to my rule. Hearty homemade bread served with the freshest of pesto to dip into. Scallops, tuna and salmon are excellent. Service is fabulous. Save room for home made ice creams and the toffee pudding a la mode which is sinful!

1  Thank Sports-steph
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The Showthyme is always a good bet for Bigfork, MT. The food is excellent and in the summer,
you can dine on the deck. The food is upscale and delicious. and there is a good variety of choices on the menu. The chef now bakes his own artisan bread which is yummy. The staff is always friendly.
On nights when the local playhouse is in session tend to be very busy and reservations are always a good idea.

2  Thank mojomax
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We went to dinner on a night a play was showing. Our waitress was flustered apparently because of the timing of other diners ( something she should have been use to), The wine I ordered was a bad glass and had to be returned. A five star restaurant should know how to rotate or dispense of wine after a certain amount of time. Food was very good but you can good food in many restaurants.
This is a good restaurant ...not excellent. People are saying it is the best around. With the slow service and the bad wine and o.k. food it was just fine.

Been to Showthyme? Share your experiences!