“Always Yummy!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Always Yummy!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I eat here at least twice every summer I come to Bigfork, and it is always consistently yummy! I usually get the veggie Benedict, but this time I had the southwest style veggie burger with green chile and homemade ranchero sauce. It was a bit spicy, but very tasty. I love their fries too - that perfect combination of crispy greasy. Combine that with a root beer and you have a wonderful lunch!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jen G

Dallas, Texas
“Be sure to get their Breakfast!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We were Hungry …. two children and three adults. Everyone got something different and everyone loved what they got. Rachel took care of us and she was great! Thanks Rachel! Now back to my breakfast…. mmmmm mmmmm mmmm! and lots of it… Grits, eggs, toast! There was so much food, I didn't think I would be able to eat it…. I found a way!

Mooreville, Mississippi, United States
“Great eggs!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I know you think that anyone can cook an egg...and you are right, but these folks can put together a GREAT breakfast that always begins with the egg!
I only ate breakfast there, with family, but we all were very pleased, right down to my grandsons. All five of us chose different menu items and we were all pleased with the food, atmosphere, and great service. And service is important when you have two little boys who are very active, even while eating!
I do recommend this place when you are in the neighborhood!

Cheyenne, WY
“Great, great breakfast”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were in Kalispell for vacation and my daughter suggested this restaurant as it is one of her favorites. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast on their patio. Beautiful atmosphere, great service and outstanding food.

If you go here you won't be disappointed. The portions are generous and flavorful. I had the half order of the crepe omelet and it was more than I could eat and very delicious.

We truly enjoyed this little gem in the mountains!

Mesa, Arizona
“Be prepared to wait...for good food”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Be prepared to wait...for good food. We visited Echo Lake Café twice on our vacation to Echo Lake; first on a Saturday afternoon (waited 50 minutes to be seated), and on a Monday morning (waited 10 min). The portions were large and food was freshly made. Nothing fancy-but definitely good. My daughters salad, though described in the menu as being dressed with an oil/vinegar dressing, was not, and so we asked for some. Breakfast items were hot when served and once again fresh and good. Wait staff was busy but pleasant. Patio needs more (or better) umbrellas-half our party had to bake in the sun while eating-not too comfortable.

• Visited July 2014

Been to Echo Lake Cafe? Share your experiences!