Billings KOA
US$117
US$121
Northern Hotel(Billings)
US$127
Ledgestone Hotel Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$104
US$101
US$146
US$128
All reviewsyellowstone rivernice campgroundminiature golfbbq restaurantone nightfire pitrv sitesbig rigstent campingswing chairice cream conesdog parkpool and hot tubshower stallcross countrygreat amenitiesstayed for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 August 2013

One of the nicest KOA's we've been to. Large pull-through sites, nice landscaping, dog park, etc. I just wish they'd implement an adult section separate from the children's section because these kids SCREAM and YELL all the time!! Very disturbing. Also, if they are going to have printed rules, they should abide by them. The rules say no washing of vehicles, yet after I saw two people washing their trucks and asked a workcamper, I was told it was ok.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed at the KOA in Billings on the weekend of Aug 23-Aug 25. We booked and paid for a deluxe patio site for $ 75.00. There was suppose to be a patio, swing, table, and fire pit. Yes we got the patio which was smaller then our RV's bathroom with a broken, unsafe, and unusable swing. But, then the best part of it all was the horrible, awful, gross, disgusting smell of the sewer. That must not have been dumped in quite a long time. Out of respect for the poor people three feet a way from us we chose not to use our sewer hookup that was right next to their table. YUM! We were unable to enjoy our site at all. The smell was over powering. The staff was very rude. Tried to talk with them about issue and was ignored. Give your nose a rest and stay some where else.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Nicki M
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Very clean KOA, but there were some issues. Pool was closed, wifi did not work at all, and you are so packed in like sardines that it is hard to maneuver a truck and trailer around. I would be willing to stay again, but I would probably try it again in the "off season" when they first open for the season or just before they close for the season.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2013

When I puled in I was told that I had reserved a "delux" site that was $75. I have stayed at a number of KOA's this year and I never reserve a "Delux" site. The park was full so I was stuck. Instead of the $52 rate I should have been charged I was charged $75. But it gets better. The Deluxe site had a patio, swing and picnic table and the girl at check in said it had a great view. But, the patio was a concrete strip that the swing and table barely fit on. The swing was about as old as the park (1962), the table was older than the swing. And the view. It was not bad. But then directly across from the site were tent camping sites. And they allow large rental trucks towing other stuff to park in the grass in front of their sites. You guessed it, a huge rental truck showed up. There went the view. So in addition to being overcharge by a switch of the sites, everything that were to be the pluses on the site were not. Will never stay here and the next time I am in Billings I hope to see you at another park.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KegMaster
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

We made a reservation on the KOA website for a Deluxe pull thru site and received an email confirmation and noted pulling a trailer.
Upon arrival we were told that they didn't have a site as reserved and then proceeded to argue and become arrogant !!
At $ 85 a night to plug in and at KOA's flagship example campground what a bunch of unappreciative arrogant jerks!!!
Go elsewhere other than Billings and enjoy your stay !!!

• Stayed: July 2013