“Delicious birthday dinner and dessert”

Montana's Rib and Chop House
Ranked #4 of 342 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“Delicious birthday dinner and dessert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

While on vacation and staying at the Hampton Inn, the receptionist told us about Montana's Chop House in walking distance. Upon arrival, we were greeted and met with hospitality. The chicken and mushrooms were excellent. Since it was my birthday, I received a complimentary dessert...the apple cobbler was out of this world intoxicating and delicious. The friendly waiter said caramel was one of the melt-in-your-mouth added ingredients. We stayed a little longer talking to the waiter about sports...a very good memorable experience. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014

Billings, Montana
“Best steaks in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

When I eat here, I alternate between the baseball cut sirloin, ahi tuna, and salmon on cedar shingle. They are all excellent. I love their squash casserole, and carrot souffle. Their soups are very good also. Their service is also very good.

• Visited May 2014
Billings, MT
“Nothing remarkable for the price.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We hadn't tried this place for a few years, but decided to give it another try. My "Foster" ribs were tiny, very dry, and overpriced. The side I ordered, squash casserole, was unappealing and stringy, and I like good winter squash. My husband's shrimp were good, but just piled on some very ordinary fries. All this would be fine for an $8.95 lunch, but not so fine for a $15-$18 dinner. We probably won't be back soon.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jan K
Billings, Montana
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was great and so understanding of kids and older adults who are hard of hearing. One of better places to have a meal in billings

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

While I stayed in Billings, I was told this place was great. I took their word and it was beyond great. The waitress was absolutely great the food was fantastic. I would recommend people to come here and I would gladly come here again.