“good pizza!” 4 of 5 bubbles

American Classic Pizzeria
Ranked #121 of 339 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Way Pizza is Supposed to Be! Come enjoy classic American cuisine, made with fresh ingredients, from our dough and sauce to our veggies. Feeding a whole family? We have the largest pizza in town, come check out our jumbo 20" pizza any way you like it. The rest of the items on our menu are made with the same dedication to quality that you love about our pizza! Come in and see us, or give us a call, we'd love to serve you!
Sidney, Montana
“good pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

We had a pizza delivered for a quiet New Year's Eve. The service was quick, the pizza was hot and delicious. We'll order from them again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Moline, Illinois
“Not good at all”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

All I can say is that after trying this pizza, I wish I had thrown the Tombstone in my freezer in the oven instead. But what can you expect from a pizza place located inside a casino?

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

This place has great pizza, wings, and burgers! I have also had a salad here as well and it was great. They have a passion for making great food and their customers happy. That is why I am one and stop here every time I come to town.

Billings, Montana
“love the food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

great food good service and very polite and freindly service

• Visited March 2012
Athens, Georgia
“Don't order online!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

My friends and I ordered online after seeing nothing else in Billings is open on a Sunday evening. Seeing that the delivery time was 45 minutes, we waited patiently for a little over an hour before calling. They hadn't even looked at our order! It took ANOTHER hour for the food to arrive! The food we ordered at 8:00 arrived around 10:15 or later. They need a new ordering system or to do away with the service all together.

The food wasn't bad. The cheeseburger was pretty good but I suspect they use frozen patties. I liked that it came on a ciabatta and the tomatoes were really good. It was tasty. Avoid the waffle fries. I'm not sure what they tasted like, but they did not taste like fries. The buffalo chicken sandwich was tasty and the tots were ok. Not sure why a hamburger is $8, a cheeseburger is $1 more, and bacon is only $.50 more? Huh? $1 for a slice of cheese is a little ridiculous. We would have gotten pizza (it looks pretty good on their site) but we had really wanted burgers/sandwiches all day.

Anyway, not so bad, but don't order online. They didn't even offer us like a coupon or any kind of gesture to make up for the service so I probably won't be back.

• Visited September 2011