“Beautiful clean outstanding”

Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 22 June 2011

We had booked a room at the Best Western Inn in downtown Billings but when we got there I was afraid to go in - it was not in the best area downtown and looked so rundown so we headed back on I-90 and saw the Hampton Inn right off the interstate. We are so glad we stayed here. Large new rooms, super clean. The breakfast buffet was about the best I've ever had - including scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, pastry and the usual toast and juices and coffee. It was quiet - I did not hear the interstate. Nice pool, fitness center, free internet, and it also had a laundry room. Eat at the Rib and Chop House restaurant right down the street - excellent food and very reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hiker0957

Reviewed 22 February 2011

We thankfully went to the Hampton Inn after we had a horrible experience at the big horn resort, across the street from the Hampton, the gentleman at check in, Mark, really saved our Vacation. He was awesome! We got an excellent price and the room was HUGE, clean, and very very comfortable. I wish we could have stayed longer! The breakfast was amazing, the pool area was clean and the hotel was beautiful. Defiantly will be staying here and so will our family and friends!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jkelley721
Reviewed 20 October 2010

I have stayed here a couple of times and each time I realize why. It is clean, comfortable, front deck is friendly-regardless of time of check in, breakfast is included. I have not used the pool or work out area.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank patticakes
Reviewed 22 August 2010

From the friendly front desk reception to the spacious, immaculate, comfortable room that included a small kitchen area, to the delicious hot breakfast (included) ... all was great about this one night stay (on our way to Yellowstone National Park after flying in to Billings). Easy access on and off the I90.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank LindaCC_10
Reviewed 9 August 2010

We stayed at this Hampton Inn one night on the way to Yellowstone and Grand Teton. It's conveniently located right off I-90, but despite its proximity we heard absolutely zero highway noise in our room. This is a fairly new Hampton property and showed it -- everything was squeaky clean, from the lobby to the pool (a very nice pool, and hot tub) to the rooms and the freshly scrubbed staff at the front desk. The lobby is large and attractive, and the hotel has coffee and cookies available there 24/7. Although I didn't sample the business center, from appearances the hotel is well-equipped and would be idea for business travelers. We did try the fitness center, it was well-stocked with brand-new exercise machines and had ample room, unlike many cramped hotel fitness centers. the indoor pool and hot tub was a treat. I'd gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank RidingwithJim
Reviewed 9 May 2010

We stayed here mostly on a whim as we had hit our limit on driving for the day. The room was HUGE in comparison to most hotel rooms of that price, the bed was amazing, the staff friendly, and other than the distance from most of Billings (it was on the very far edge of town) it was fantastic. We actually wished we could have stayed longer...this was by far the best Hampton we have stayed at. We were told the hotel itself was quite new (about 6 months) and the quality was clearly reflected.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SMWD
Reviewed 15 July 2009

We just slept here one night but it more than met our expectations. Clean, comfy and with a big enough bathroom.

Hampton network - it's free and it works. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family