“Not the best nights sleep”

Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Portland, Oregon
“Not the best nights sleep”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn Billings was frought with bad luck. Being woken up at 0200 in the morning, not once...not twice... but three times for a fire alarm was an interesting experience. I dont blame the hotel staff for that, it could have been someone pulling the fire alarm, it could have been an alarm malfunction, it could have been anything. I wish I would have known what it was but the hotel staff did not share that information with the customers they simply pretended like it never happened. Add that and the maid service which included the comforter pulled over the crumpled sheets below and the sink left with dirt and hair from the mornings rush.
I will not return to this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 11 March 2013
I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with the fire alarm. We are truly sorry that happened during your stay. I also apologize for the housekeeping issue. We appreciate you letting us know.

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Gillette, Wyoming, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Billings on West I-90 was a comfortable,clean, inviting place to stay. We traveled with two small children and found the rooms spacious and comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool and the complimentary breakfast was amazing. The staff was gracious and accomodating. My only complaint is that we stayed on the side of the hotel that faced a busy road so it was noisy.

We will stay at The Hampton Inn and Suites again in the future and will ask for a room that faces in a different direction.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Jamie G
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 8 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for the road noise. We appreciate your comments.

Castle Rock, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

This is a true favorite of mine, the place is well managed a clean. But the gem are the staff members , everyone is just a cut above the standard hotel employee. Will always stay here when in Billings

• Stayed January 2013
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 7 March 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the awesome compliment regarding our staff. You just brightened our day.

Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

This Hampton Inn is terrific. And these are the reasons: very clean, very nice in all areas. Easy location to Interstate. Great restaurant( Montana Rib and Chop House) in walking distance. Note: their Ribs are to die for! There is also a Fuel and Supplies station across the parking lot. The breakfast is super. Did not use the pool or the exercise room. Staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 25 February 2013
Thank you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy staying with us. We are glad to hear that you like our breakfast and that our staff was helpful and friendly. Hopefully you will be able to utilize our pool and fitness center on your next stay.

Thanks again.

Kalispell, Montana, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

Friendly Stuff , Good family environment. And for having Business at Billings..Differently I'll stay again. The Room are Neat and Clean. Breakfast are awesome.We Stay there any time we can!..A fabulous place with a great staff.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Thank Maria Bernadett... N
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoy our hotel. We are glad to hear that you like our breakfast and that our staff is great. We love having you as our guest.

Park Ridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

This was in my top three of favorite hotels I have ever stayed in. My room was very large and comfortable and very well decorated. The bathroom was also very nice and the large glass and tile shower was great. This was my first time at a Hampton.....I usually stay with a different chain but wanted to try something else, and I am glad i did. I am planning on seeing if other Hampton Inns are as nice, and i really hope they are. The fresh baked cookies and tea and coffee station was pleasing and the breakfast was among the best i have ever had for free at a hotel. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the entire hotel was very clean. My only complaint, and this is a very minor one barely worth mentioning, but the desk/table was a bit too high to easily type on my laptop. A pull out tray would have been nice and other business travellers may agree. I hope to never have to go back to Billings, but if i do, I would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: I don't know, i have only stayed once, and my room was great with no complaints.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 31 January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy our hotel and staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast.

Roberts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

A fabulous place with a great staff. Used them for a baby shower and the staff made sure we had everything we needed. Rooms are clean and the breakfast is one of the best. The bathrooms are very spacious. We Stay there any time we can!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 13 December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We are glad to hear the bathrooms were to your liking.