“I Believe The Best!”

Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Moreno Valley, California
“I Believe The Best!”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

The check in through the departure process, completely on a another level of professionalism! The day crew, with the guidance of Ms. Danielle, is simply superb. I make it a point, even if just passing through, to stop and say hello and the treatment is always the same, if not better.
Highly suggest anyone traveling to this area, stop and treat yourself to some old fashion hospitality.

Room Tip: Every area is Great!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Wow! You sure know how to make us feel special. We appreciate your comments more than you could ever know and we value you as our guest.

Thanks again!

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We picked this property to stay at following a Trip to Vegas. It is a little tricky to find given that our GPS didn't recognise the address, none the less it was worth the adventure.

Front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful, as were the breakfast staff in the morning. The rooms were just great as a Housekeeping Manager myself I found the rooms spotless and a refreshing change from the norm. Just a great room and sleep.

We were also very pleased about the 24 hour pool & hot tub, as we got in late it was nice to take our time before taking a dip.

A very highly recommended property, we would certainly stay here again

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 9 April 2013
You review just made our entire day! We are so glad to hear that you enjoy this property so much and that the staff are helpful and friendly. We are also glad to hear that you are pleased with the 24-hour pool and hot tub.

We truly appreciate your comments and are looking forward to your next visit.

South Dakota
Reviewed 2 April 2013

This is a great hotel. Centrally located with easy access to I 90. The rooms are clean and quiet, Stay here every year when we travel to Montana. They have a excellent self serve breakfast.Will continue to stay at this location.

Room Tip: Had a suite on the first floor. Very large with a King bed.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful survey. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our breakfast and our King Studio suites.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 27 March 2013

This is our stop over point when driving from St. Paul, MN to Big Sky, MT. We love the pool, workout room & the rooms are always very clean. The Montana Rib & Chop House is just a short walk from the hotel, we love having dinner there as well.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Anne K
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 29 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy our hotel. We are glad to hear that you like our pool and fitness center.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Thanks again!

Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed 24 March 2013

After travelling through Billings multiple times, I believe this is the city's best hotel offering. It is clean and well maintained. It is quiet and comfortable. It is spacious and offers a great breakfast. It is convenient to major roadways. It offers great vistas either of the rimrocks or of the mountains. It is reasonably priced. I can't ask for anything more than that when I need a place to stay for the night.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind review of our property. We really appreciate all of your comments. We LOVE having you here.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 8 March 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn Billings was frought with bad luck. Being woken up at 0200 in the morning, not once...not twice... but three times for a fire alarm was an interesting experience. I dont blame the hotel staff for that, it could have been someone pulling the fire alarm, it could have been an alarm malfunction, it could have been anything. I wish I would have known what it was but the hotel staff did not share that information with the customers they simply pretended like it never happened. Add that and the maid service which included the comforter pulled over the crumpled sheets below and the sink left with dirt and hair from the mornings rush.
I will not return to this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 11 March 2013
I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with the fire alarm. We are truly sorry that happened during your stay. I also apologize for the housekeeping issue. We appreciate you letting us know.

Gillette, Wyoming, United States
Reviewed 6 March 2013

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Billings on West I-90 was a comfortable,clean, inviting place to stay. We traveled with two small children and found the rooms spacious and comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool and the complimentary breakfast was amazing. The staff was gracious and accomodating. My only complaint is that we stayed on the side of the hotel that faced a busy road so it was noisy.

We will stay at The Hampton Inn and Suites again in the future and will ask for a room that faces in a different direction.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Jamie G
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 8 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for the road noise. We appreciate your comments.

Thanks,