Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
US$119
AscendHotels
US$132
US$126
My Place Hotel-Billings, MT(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$127
US$141
US$138
US$111
US$103
US$149
US$145
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
US$170
All reviewsgas stationclean roomsgreat place to staynice hoteloff the highwayhousekeeping staffnice breakfasteasy accessgreat roombreakfast roomoatmealstayed one nightwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastbed was very comfortablecookiesnice stay
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We drove through horrible rain all the way from Rapid City and Billings. Then the sun broke through, got to the hotel and it was just what we needed. Friendly people at the desk. Everything exceptionally clean in the lobby, halls and our room. I can't say enough about how great this hotel is.

Room Tip: Get the King Suite - great value
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

We are so glad to hear that our hotel was like an oasis when you got out of the rain. Thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of the hotel. You made our day.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

The hotel staff couldn't have been nicer. They offered suggestions for restaurants that delivered and the morning we were leaving offered to print a map for directions to Old Faithful Inn. The rooms were very nice and clean. The bed and pillows were so much more comfortable than other hotels. Hot breakfast in the morning was a real bonus. Another plus was it was easy on, easy off the interstate yet we weren't bothered by sounds of traffic.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, for the Hampton Inn Billings. We appreciate the feedback from our guests. I am glad to hear that the staff was helpful with your traveling needs and that you loved the pillows.

We are looking for ward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

This hotel is rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast had a large variety of food to satisfy just about everyone. I would stay at this hotel again, and I highly recommend staying at this hotel. There is a great restaurant close by call "Rib and Chop" great steaks and quality service.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites, Billings. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. It is great to hear that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Right off I-90 and about 7 miles from Downtown. Great Hampton with nice rooms, typical servicable Hampton Breakfast, and above average pool, hot tub and exercise area. Rooms are $125 and up. It is about 12 miles from the airport, and 3-4 miles from the main shopping drag, but if you are driving through MT on 90, stop in.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

This hotel is clean and modern. You have every reason to expect a pleasant stay. In my case, the hot water was not working when I needed it, and they placed me in a noisy room that was facing a busy intersection. I needed to sleep during the day so that was a no-go for me. I checked out after the first day and the desk clerk told me that I would not be billed for the stay. My credit card was billed nonetheless, and now I have to pry the money back from them.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with not having hot water . We had scheduled an update of the water system and we apologize that it happened at the time you needed it.

Also, we apologize for the misunderstanding of the charge for your night's stay. When we found out that this occurred, we were happy to take the charge off of your card.

Thanks again for your comments. We hope you will give us another try in the future.