“Billings on Business”

Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 17 January 2014

There are two Hampton Hotels in Billings. This one is excellent. If you are looking for a pleasant business stay experience with nice amenities and a pleasant staff, this is the place to book. I use the fitness center and pool area on almost every visit and the breakfast is always hot and delicious.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you enjoy all the amenities that we offer at this hotel and that you enjoy staying with us.

We love having you as our guest.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We spent one night in this hotel on a trip across the country. The room was large, comfortable and well appointed. We arrived very late and discovered that the overhead light in the bathroom did not work. After attempting to fix it (unsuccessfully), the reception manager was happy to move us to another room, which, it turned out, was a suite. A kind gesture on his part. It made our stay that much more comfortable. The staff and this hotel are to be commended!! Hampton is well worth it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a review about your stay with us. We are glad to hear that the front desk staff was able to move you into our King Studio suite for the problems you encountered with your original room.

Thanks again. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

As we spend at least two days a month in the area at a selected property our examination of this property attracted us because of the quality and cleanliness. The price for the initial experience was attractive. We were extremely pleased by the quality of the complimentary breakfast, the breakfast on the go, friendliness and helpfulness of the staff and the amenities upon check in. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that our staff was helpful and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Always clean, staff always courteous and friendly, room always ready upon arrival, snow removal good, breakfast room clean and comfortable (get rid of CNN; you're in conservative country... put Fox News on in the breakfast room, please), rooms quiet, overall a good value, especially if going to the LDS Temple in Billings: big discount if you tell them when reserving room or checking in.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

WoW! Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and that the hotel was clean.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have no issues with paying for what I asked for but I do have issues when I haft to pay for something that I did not ask for or needed. What good does it do to make reservation when they don't mean anything to them. It's take it or leave it here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Billings. I apologize if there was some sort of miscommunication when you made your reservation with me on the phone. You were booked in a double queen when the reservation was made. I sincerely apologize if our front desk staff was rude and unconcerned when you brought it to their attention, we appreciate you letting us know.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

My dad and I are driving from Texas to Alaska (i'm moving up there). We stopped in Billings and stayed at the Hampton. After a long day driving from southern colorado this hotel was amazing. The beds are comfortable as are the pillows. The staff was warm and welcoming and very helpful with suggesting local restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Wow! Thank you so very much for the awesome review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the beds and the entire stay. We wish you the best of luck in your move!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We stayed at the Hampton one night while in Billings for Dr. appointments. We have always had good experiences- but not so much this time. Our room- a standard king - was truly wanting in furnishings. We like a sofa or chair in our room and that was lacking. My husband complained that the mattress was awful and likewise the pillows. The heating system wasn't working properly - and I doubled checked to make sure it was on "heat" and not "cool". The breakfast was just fine. We noticed the room right next to ours as we were leaving. The door was open because it was being cleaned and it looked like full furnishings were present. Maybe I shouldn't have asked for the Aarp rate.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with the furnishings in your room. We do have King Studio suites that offer a couch with a full sized pull out sofa sleeper. I also apologize that you were not satisfied with the mattress. We appreciate your comments.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review.