“Made me feel at home!”

Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Made me feel at home!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I stayed at this Hampton for a wedding. Walking in after a long flight everyone was so welcoming and instantly put my mind at ease. Our room was beautiful and very clean. I love the Hampton bed and this was fantastic as always. Throughout my stay the staff was always taking time to talk and ensure that everything was to my satisfaction. The daily breakfast was tasty and fresh. I loved the "to go" breakfast bag on my check out day. All in all, fantastic stay!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our beds and breakfast on the go bags.

Thanks again,

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I travel to Billings about once a month, and this is the only place I'll stay. My room is always clean, I'm greeted with quick, friendly service at the desk, and everyone seems to love working there--making it a positive experience every time. Great location in a newer part of town. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through or staying in Billings!

Room Tip: Make sure to upgrade to the studio if possible, it's always nice to have the little minibar area...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy your time at our hotel. We absolutely love having you as our guest and look forward to each time you visit.

Thanks again!

Wyoming, United States
Reviewed 22 January 2014

While making a reservation, I thought I was getting a room with a wetbar/fridge. When we went to the room it was a stand up shower and no wetbar/fridge. Please double check while making reservations on-line....as the website DID indicate we were getting a wetbar/fridge.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
I apologize for any confusion there might have been when booking your reservation. I am glad that I was able to speak to you personally so we could rectify the situation.

We love having you as our guest and look forward to your next visit.

Spokane, United States
Reviewed 17 January 2014

There are two Hampton Hotels in Billings. This one is excellent. If you are looking for a pleasant business stay experience with nice amenities and a pleasant staff, this is the place to book. I use the fitness center and pool area on almost every visit and the breakfast is always hot and delicious.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you enjoy all the amenities that we offer at this hotel and that you enjoy staying with us.

We love having you as our guest.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We spent one night in this hotel on a trip across the country. The room was large, comfortable and well appointed. We arrived very late and discovered that the overhead light in the bathroom did not work. After attempting to fix it (unsuccessfully), the reception manager was happy to move us to another room, which, it turned out, was a suite. A kind gesture on his part. It made our stay that much more comfortable. The staff and this hotel are to be commended!! Hampton is well worth it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a review about your stay with us. We are glad to hear that the front desk staff was able to move you into our King Studio suite for the problems you encountered with your original room.

Thanks again. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

HELENA
Reviewed 6 January 2014

As we spend at least two days a month in the area at a selected property our examination of this property attracted us because of the quality and cleanliness. The price for the initial experience was attractive. We were extremely pleased by the quality of the complimentary breakfast, the breakfast on the go, friendliness and helpfulness of the staff and the amenities upon check in. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that our staff was helpful and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

Sundance, United States
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Always clean, staff always courteous and friendly, room always ready upon arrival, snow removal good, breakfast room clean and comfortable (get rid of CNN; you're in conservative country... put Fox News on in the breakfast room, please), rooms quiet, overall a good value, especially if going to the LDS Temple in Billings: big discount if you tell them when reserving room or checking in.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
WoW! Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and that the hotel was clean.

Thanks again!