“Hampton West was a gem...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Dickinson
“Hampton West was a gem...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

We were unable to get booked in our usual hotel so went to this far west end Hampton. I was aware that it was newer but we were delightfully surprised to find how nice it was. The front desk was well represented and well informed. We were attending a family wedding and the Hampton happily accommodated our requests and use of the breakfast room as a evening meeting area for family members to get together. It was all very much appreciated and will be a recommended destination ! Thanks again to all those that make this Hampton a treat to stay at !

Room Tip: No problems with noise in any of the rooms we experienced......
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stay with us. You truly made our day. I am glad to hear that you and your family were able to utilize our lobby area for a get-together area while you were here for a wedding.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Snoqualmie, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Billings, MT is an exceptionally classy hotel. It is clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The staff is well-trained, very attentive, very efficient and also friendly. It is always a pleasure to know I can get a very nice room in eastern MT.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff and our clean rooms.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Athens, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Seemed to be a fairly new hotel right off the highway. Friendly greeting with good service, clean, quite, and relaxing hotel It is near many good restaurants. Going cross country, we use the room mini-fridge. Unfortunately, this particular Hampton Inn hotel did not have one. All else was fine.

Room Tip: upper floor room
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay with us. We appreciate you letting us know about the great service and clean rooms during your visit. For future reference, we offer microwaves and refrigerators in our King Studio suites.

Thanks again. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Helena, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I travel the state of Montana weekly and booking with the Hampton Inn West in Billings is my 1st choice in lodging every time. I cannot say enough about the staff who greet me each & every visit with a "welcome back", and the facility is second to none in the region. This location takes pride in the building/grounds they have, and it shows! From the breakfast spread to the immaculate room preparations, I wouldn't hesitate recommending this property to any business or pleasure travelers through Billings, Montana.

Off to Billings!

Room Tip: Construction is all over Billings, Montana and I find that a room on the West end facing North is th...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Nathaniel H
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
You sure know how to put a smile on our faces. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stays. I can assure you, we love having you as our guest just as much.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I travel the Western United States and Canada. Accommodations and a professional staff has always been a priority in my travels. This Hampton has exceeded my expectations on every stay. A short drive from the Airport and some of the finest restaurants Billings is a plus to the location. The rooms are impeccably clean and the front desk staff has always been both professional and helpfull with directions and request. I recommend this hotel over any property in Billings. Did I mention the pool and sauna are always sparkling and clean. Open 24 hrs a nice way to unwind from a busy day no matter what time you check in.

Thanks for your efforts and hospitality
Dan Evers

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Dan E
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
You sure know how to make our day. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoy staying with us. I can assure you, we love having you as OUR guest just as much.

We look forward to your next visit.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

As I reported in a review here, we had problems at the other Hampton Inn in Billings. In contrast, this one is new. The room is larger and cleaner. The price is lower. It is only a minute or two west of the other Hampton Inn.

The only drawback is not a drawback if you know the secret: Approaching from the east on Gabel Rd., you cannot turn left on Ember Lane. The secret is to make the left turn before the gas station and go around the short block.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank CosmoNaughtie
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
We always appreciate the positive comments left by the most important people in our world; our guests.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your comments and are looking forward to your next visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay while visiting the Magic City! Rooms are spectacular, clean, and offer everything you come to expect from a Hilton chain member. Staff is super friendly. Excellent steakhouse just a quick walk down the street. A great choice!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank X850PRbryanh
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 8 May 2014

We are looking forward to seeing you soon!