“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Billings
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Our family converged on Billings for a family reunion and the Hampton Inn & Suites was the perfect facility to host us. We had all ages - everyone was very comfortable and enjoyed the many amenities offered by the hotel. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The location offers easy driving to restaurants, shopping, entertainment - definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for spending your time to give us a kind feedback on your recent stay.

It’s pleasing that you remarked the perfect location of our hotel and that you noticed our friendly and helpful staff. Certainly we have passed this on to our employees.

Thanks again. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Came back from my dinner meal expecting cookies for dessert. .asked the front desk where are the cookies ??? She said they were all gone. .Hampton was sold out due to a wedding & soccer tournament. .what poor planning if they knew the hotel was totally booked. .I'm really disappointed !!! :(

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you when there were no cookies available when you came back from dinner. We truly appreciate your comments.

We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Great Falls, United States
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Excellent accomodations. Friendly staff. Nice fitness room and great business center. Highly recommended. Easy access from I90. You don't want to miss the restful night you will get at this property. You can't go wrong choosing this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

You sure know how to put a smile on our faces. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stay. I can assure you, we love having you as our guest just as much.

Billings, Montana
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I stay here enough that much like "cheers" they know me by name.
This is such a great place to stay for me when I travel that I have even brought my crew with me on family vacation. The prices are very fair, and the finishes are nice enough for my wife to feel comfortable.
This is a sure thing for business travel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Riley L
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
You sure know how to put a smile on our faces. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stays. I can assure you, we love having you as our guest just as much.

Denver, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Not a very welcoming location. Front desk personnel can be very abrupt. As for the facility, it is still in good shape being relativley new. I am debating whether or not I will return to this location considering staff engagement and price. Seems way overpriced for the Billings area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.

Lafayette, CO, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is a well maintained facility with a competent and efficient staff. Very deserving of an over all rating of excellent. This was an extended stay for business purposes involving multiple people with changing schedules. Every effort was made to accomodate us and make us feel welcome.

1 Thank Robert H
We always appreciate the positive comments left by the most important people in our world; our guests.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stays with us, and that our staff have gone above and beyond in terms of service.
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you (and serving you) in the near future.

Billings, Montana
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We have been using this hotel for a few years now. I travel quite frequently, and Danielle and the hotel staff go out of the way to take care of every stay. I am from Billings, but now I call the Hampton "home". I wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else. I would highly recommend this location to anyone who is in or near Billings, MT.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 10 June 2014