“Very disappointed!!!”

Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Laurel, Maryland
“Very disappointed!!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very disappointed with stay. Paid $150.00 per night with no microwave or fridge in the room. Housekeeping did not stay around long enough to clean our room and customer service is very poor. We came back and found a note that said a do not disturb sign was on the door and that's why the room wasn't clean ( absolutely not true). I usually stay at Hampton because of their good reputation but very disappointed with this one. Not worth the price.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. Thank you for sharing.

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that your room was not cleaned and there was some confusion over the 'Do Not Disturb' sign.

For future reference, we offer a microwave and refrigerator in our King Studio suites.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Pine, Colorado
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This was our first night on the road headed to Alaska. We didn't have reservations, but have been happy at Hampton Inn's in the past. This was a great room. Bathroom was one of the nicest I've seen in a Hampton hotel. The beds were awesome and CLEAN! They even had a note stating "duvet cover is clean for your arrival". And they had a good complimentary breakfast in the morning. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
We always appreciate the positive comments left by the most important people in our world; our guests.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that the bathroom was one of the nicest you have seen and that you enjoyed the beds.
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you (and serving you) in the near future.

Dana Point, California
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stay in Hampton Inns all the time and THIS one was a wonderful surprise! First, it doesn't look or feel like any Hampton Inn we've ever been to! We are already looking forward to going back! Second, the staff is superior to almost any we've experienced at a Hampton Inn before! Maybe it's a Montana thing but the staff was super friendly even during a late night check in. Restaurants are an easy exit away so you don't have to drive more than a mile or two up the freeway for plenty of dining/shopping choices. Great value!

Room Tip: Get a high floor with a view
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
You sure know how to put a smile on our faces. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stay. I can assure you, we love having you as our guest just as much.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Our family converged on Billings for a family reunion and the Hampton Inn & Suites was the perfect facility to host us. We had all ages - everyone was very comfortable and enjoyed the many amenities offered by the hotel. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The location offers easy driving to restaurants, shopping, entertainment - definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for spending your time to give us a kind feedback on your recent stay.

It’s pleasing that you remarked the perfect location of our hotel and that you noticed our friendly and helpful staff. Certainly we have passed this on to our employees.

Thanks again. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Came back from my dinner meal expecting cookies for dessert. .asked the front desk where are the cookies ??? She said they were all gone. .Hampton was sold out due to a wedding & soccer tournament. .what poor planning if they knew the hotel was totally booked. .I'm really disappointed !!! :(

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you when there were no cookies available when you came back from dinner. We truly appreciate your comments.

We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Great Falls, United States
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Excellent accomodations. Friendly staff. Nice fitness room and great business center. Highly recommended. Easy access from I90. You don't want to miss the restful night you will get at this property. You can't go wrong choosing this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Billings, Montana
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I stay here enough that much like "cheers" they know me by name.
This is such a great place to stay for me when I travel that I have even brought my crew with me on family vacation. The prices are very fair, and the finishes are nice enough for my wife to feel comfortable.
This is a sure thing for business travel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Riley L
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
You sure know how to put a smile on our faces. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stays. I can assure you, we love having you as our guest just as much.