“Excellent Room and Breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90

Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Billings
HELENA
“Excellent Room and Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

The accommodations are first class and the breakfast is the best I have ever enjoyed. The staff was friendly and congenial. The breakfast room always had fresh fruit. The value of the room is the best in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank LeeHelena
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
We always appreciate the positive comments left by the most important people in our world; our guests.

We are glad to hear that you enjoy your room and breakfast each time you stay here. We love having you as our guest. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Danielle Rossow

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Omaha, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Danielle and her staff are outstanding! I spend 150+ nights a year on the road for work and Danielle greets me each time as an old friend. it's nice to feel like you're coming home. The rooms are impeccably clean and comfortable and in the very rare instance you have a problem it is resolved immediately. Great place to stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
You have truly made our day with your comments. We absolutely love having you as our guest and look forward to each time you visit.

Hope to see you soon.

Acton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel was excellent. The staff was great and check was a delight. Fastest check in ever of any hotel I have stayed in. The room was big and spacious and clean. It was very quiet and right off the interstate. The choices for breakfast were good and the room was bright and spacious. I will definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We cannot thank you enough for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed you room and our breakfast options. Also, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your check-in experience. We have passed your comments along to the front desk agent.

Mobile, AL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is a typically nice Hampton property. It is very clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable, but the towels were not of the usual quality. They were very thin and rough. The breakfast was also limited as to quality and variety.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our beds.

Also, I appreciate your comments regarding the towels and the items in our complimentary hot breakfast. We value each and every comment we receive.

We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Woodstock, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately, I wasn't in Billings for the best of reasons, but this hotel was very nice and provided a comfortable place to come back to each night. The staff was friendly and the room was spacious and cozy. I will say I noticed an odd smell in the lobby everyday, but that's my only negative critique.

Stayed June 2014
Thank you for your candid comments regarding your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and that the staff was friendly throughout your stay. We appreciate your comments.

Severn, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I actually ended up staying here twice in less than a week. I have always liked Hampton Inns and other Hilton Properties. They are always clean, usually offer very good service and are reasonably priced for the level of hotel. In a random act of airlines I ended up getting into Billings for a fly fishing excursion about 12 hours after everyone else in my group and had to get a hotel for the night. After spending 16 hours in airports in 4 cities due to rerouting, weather, mechanical issues and airline incompetence I finally made it to Billings and got a room at this Hampton. The driver that picked me up at the airport was fantastic! Very polite, easygoing and genuinely interesting. When I got to the hotel I was greeted by some of their wonderful staff and got my room quickly and with no issues. The beds in Hamptons are extremely comfortable and the rooms are always clean, I very seldom have any complaints. I spent the night comfortably and headed to the Big Horn the next day. When I came back from my fishing trip I stayed in the same hotel for a couple of days and the staff remembered me and treated me like a returning friend. I can't ask for more from a hotel.

Room Tip: I prefer upper level rooms as they are generally quieter.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BillingsInnSuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
You sure know how to put a smile on our faces. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review of your stay. I can assure you, we love having you as our guest just as much.

We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is a very nice, fairly new property on the west end of Billings. The room was clean and comfortable with nice furnishings. Bathroom was nice with tile and granite. Breakfast was good and the eating area is stylish and inviting. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments regarding our bathrooms and complimentary hot breakfast.

Director of Sales