“Great Place To Stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
Ranked #6 of 51 Hotels in Billings
“Great Place To Stay!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed here twice in 2 weeks. Staff is very nice. I had a good quiet room on the 4th floor. Comfy beds, clean room/bathroom. Ice machine and pop machines on every floor near the elevators. Take along a clothes pin or something to close drapes. The sheer curtains just are not enough for privacy! I used a binder clip and pulled the drapes up over the A/C unit.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
I would like to thank you for your recent visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites, Billings. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

It is great to hear that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the drapes in your room. For future reference, there are black-out curtains behind the sheer curtain for your privacy.

We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Danielle Rossow

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 10 August 2014

this hotel is located on the west side of town, the developing area of Billings. Tons of new restaurants and shopping with in 5 minute car drive. To get downtown it only tool 15 minutes and there was never any real traffic. This hotel staff is very friendly, courteous and helpful. We like the front desk staff so much we even brought them Sopaillas from Torres Cafe. Now that's appreciation!

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor to see the amazing sky art that Montana is famous.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
We can't thank you enough for your kinds words regarding your most previous stay with us. We love having you as our guest! Thank you for the sopapillas from Torres. We sure appreciate it.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

First visit to Billings for shopping. I like this hotel because it is close to Rimrock mall as well as restaurants. Good room and complimentary breakfast is always a hit for the family. Exceptionally friendly staff. I give bonus points for the note in the room about clean duvet covers and sheets. Back in High School I attempted to clean rooms for a hotel one summer and realized then some hotels don't clean comforters after every visit. Creeps me out to this day so this note was very much appreciated by me :)

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and the duvets that are cleaned each day.

We love having you as our guest and look forward to your next visit.

Bemidji
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Nice place, overpriced, breakfast leaves a lot to desire, cold items and not much choices. No biaque and gravy. Over priced for a one night stay. Easy to drive to off the interstate. Great food just down the street.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 8 August 2014

We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I apologize that you were not satisfied with our complimentary hot breakfast. Our breakfast menu is on a rotating schedule so that different items are served each day.

Thanks again. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

stevensville, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel met all my expectations. We enjoyed a clean room, friendly staff, great access to freeway and many amenities. We have family in Billings and I would love to be able to stay here every time we are in town but it can get a bit pricey for as often as I'm there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
We always appreciate the positive comments left by the most important people in our world; our guests.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love having you as our guest and are looking forward to your next visit!

Colchester, Connecticut
Reviewed 4 August 2014

A really nice gentleman picked us up from the airport around midnight and answered all of our questions about camping and Yellowstone, and bears:)

The beds were really comfortable and the sheets were soft. We slept great!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience during your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that our shuttle driver was helpful and friendly and that you enjoyed the bedding.

We love having you as our guest and look forward to your next visit.

Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This hotel is very nicely furnished. The staff was pleasant and helpful. My favorite feature was the walk-in, tiled shower. The beds were comfortable and the room was attractive. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank mojomax
BillingsInnSuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
We are so pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay and that you enjoyed the walk-in shower and the comfort of the beds. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

We are looking forward to your next visit.