“Nice Breakfast with GREAT Coffee”
Review of Grains of Montana

Grains of Montana
Ranked #182 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I decided to make a visit to the Grains of Montana on the suggestion of some of my co-workers. I absolutely LOVE Breakfast so I went @ 7:00am to see what was on their menu for my favorite meal of the day. After looking over the menu, I decided to try the Eggs Benedict along with some coffee. The Eggs Benedict with a side of potatoes was very good. I like it when the english muffin holds up with the poached eggs and hollandaise sauce on top of it. I thought the coffee was FANTASTIC. Grains of Montana reminds me a lot of Panera Bread. It's a GREAT place to meet with family and friends and enjoy good food.

1  Thank CoLor349

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This place surprised us: you walk up to a counter and order, then you get a little placard that contains some bit of local Montana info, stick it on a stand at your table and wait. They bring your food, and when you're done you just leave and they clean it up!

It has a wonderful mix of restaurant/diner/coffeehouse atmosphere, and the food portions are impressive. Both my husband and I ordered breakfast (he got a very large delicious pancake and I got an enormous sandwich on a fresh ciabatta roll with home fries PLUS a sweet roll to share) and we paid 13 bucks! One of the cheapest meals on our trip, and SUPER tasty.

I honestly think it is worth the drive from the interstate if you are driving past town- cheap, homegrown food in good portions and pick up a coffee for the road on your way out.

1  Thank RDTrpQueen
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We had coffee/snacks here today for a family get together. Really good service and atmosphere--- we were next to the gas fireplace the entire time-- cozy and comfy. The food is good quality and nice diverse/easy menu. Great value for money.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

What a great combination of a restaurant. Good fresh food with a diverse menu of healthy options. Really friendly servers and efficient service. Cozy atmosphere that's relatively quiet compared to many restaurants in town. Prices are very reasonable. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Won't be disappointed! Quick and courteous service! Fresh baked goods! Very clean! Fair priced! Will be back!