“What a fantastic nights stay”

Howard Johnson Billings
Ranked #41 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Great Falls, Montana
“What a fantastic nights stay”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

This hotel was very clean and the staff were all very helpful. The breakfast was quickly replenished and the variety has something to please everyone, which is included in your nights stay. I would seriously recommend this hotel to anyone, very close to a bunch of restaurants, ie: Outback, Olive Garden and Red Lobster not too mention the mall
Thanks Amanda

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Sara V, Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, 2 October 2012
Thank you for writing a reveiw for the Howard Johnson. We enjoy serving every guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Cochrane
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Travelling back to Canada, arrived in Billings after dark. This was my first stay at a Howard Johnson hotel. The room was very nice and clean. It was very quiet. Arrived to late to use the pool and waterslide but will stay here again.

Great Falls, Montana
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I travel to the Billings area several time a year for business purposes. I've stayed at other hotels but the Howard Johnson now has my business on a regular basis. The hotel staff is always friendly and the rooms are always clean and quiet. The hotel is very close to great restuarants.

Thanks Howard Johnson
Bob

Room Tip: Bottom floor ...... close to a door!
LAMBERT
Reviewed 28 September 2012

The room was very small and cramped. There was 2 sticks from a sucker on the floor,Hair on toilet and in bath tub,and The pillows smelled bad. Then in the morning went down for continental breakfast at 7 am and the donuts were dried out and there wasn't much of a variety to choose from. I thought it was a very poor breakfast. I have stayed there in the past and things were much better, I don't know if someone else took it over or if it was just people not caring about the motel. If I ever stay there and things are like they were this time I gaurantee I wont be back. I am assuming a house keeper was having a bad day or didn't show up.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 September 2012

I got major bites from bed bugs this week and so they switched my room... And said it would be fumigated next day... It wasnt thirty minutes later that they rented the room to a mother with three little kids..I caught up with her and told her about it an showed her my bug bites... This is so irresponsible on the hotels part so I have gone to the doctor and called the health dept.. My new room only has black mold all over the walls... HO Jo has yet to checkup or show any concern!!! :(

• Stayed September 2012

Travellers are raving about these Billings hotels

Logan
Reviewed 26 September 2012

The room was very dirty. The desk, desk chair, and other items were covered in dust. The swimming area was filthy and the pool was atrociously dirty!

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Sara V, Manager at Howard Johnson Billings, responded to this review, 28 September 2012
Dear Jesse W,
Thank you for your comments concerning your most recent stay with us at the Howard Johnson in Billings, MT. I appreciate your feedback and assure you that guests are always put first and I take seriously customer dissatisfaction. We are updating several items throughout the hotel and the maintenance issues you addressed have been remedied. I appreciate you taking the time to list your concerns with me. I look foward to serving you in the future.
Sara v General Manager
MILES CITY
Reviewed 25 September 2012

The rooms were very dirty and smelled. The desk clerk was unfriendly and unproffesional. She was not helpful and rude. she had her children running all over and they were filthy. the location was nice and price was reasonable. The room was dirty and in need of updates. My socks and feet were black from the floor. The bathroom was dirty and the tile was broken and miscolored.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family

Dear Chadd S,
Thank you for your response to your most recent stay. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. I have spoken with the appropriate staff and am implementing new policies to continue to improve our services to improve guest satisfaction. Once again thank you for your feedback and I look forward to seeing you in the future.
Sara VanBoxel