the Howard Johnson's in Billings Mt was on the West end of billings and close to the mall and other shopping. There were several restaurants close to the hotel, as well. The hotel was neat and tidy and was pet friendly, which we appreciated with our newly adopted rescue dog. It was lovely to find a quality hotel that allowed us to bring him along. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Big Sky country at our Howard Johnson Billings hotel. Conveniently located off Interstate 90, our pet-friendly Billings, MT, hotel near Billings Logan International Airport puts outdoor adventure, vibrant night life and family fun at your doorstep. Start your day off smiling with free Rise & Dine breakfast, and use free Wi-Fi Internet access to plan your trip. Unwind after a busy day in one of our hot tubs, and let loose on the wild waterslide into our heated indoor pool. If you want to stay active, get a workout in our fitness center. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Billings
- Ramada Hotel Billings
- Ramada Hotel Limited
- Howard Johnson Billings Montana