Our RV broke down in Sheridan WY and we had to be in Bozeman the next day. When we arrived in Billings, we got the last room in the last hotel in the entire town.There was a soccer convention so they ripped us off for $260 for the night. This is an old, not updated hotel. The beds were firm but comfortable, that's all they had going for them. Would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Big Sky country at our Howard Johnson Billings hotel. Conveniently located off Interstate 90, our pet-friendly Billings, MT, hotel near Billings Logan International Airport puts outdoor adventure, vibrant night life and family fun at your doorstep. Start your day off smiling with free Rise & Dine breakfast, and use free Wi-Fi Internet access to plan your trip. Unwind after a busy day in one of our hot tubs, and let loose on the wild waterslide into our heated indoor pool. If you want to stay active, get a workout in our fitness center. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Billings
- Ramada Hotel Billings
- Ramada Hotel Limited
- Howard Johnson Billings Montana