This place is well used apparently from the facilities and rooms. We were driving forever, it was late, most places were booked in town, so we settled for a night here. We were told $119 a night, charged $129, with taxes and everything it was $150. The breakfast in the morning was decent. They advertise the waterslide on the website but it isn't included in the rate, It is an additional $1.50 per person per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Big Sky country at our Howard Johnson Billings hotel. Conveniently located off Interstate 90, our pet-friendly Billings, MT, hotel near Billings Logan International Airport puts outdoor adventure, vibrant night life and family fun at your doorstep. Start your day off smiling with free Rise & Dine breakfast, and use free Wi-Fi Internet access to plan your trip. Unwind after a busy day in one of our hot tubs, and let loose on the wild waterslide into our heated indoor pool. If you want to stay active, get a workout in our fitness center. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Billings
- Ramada Hotel Billings
- Ramada Hotel Limited
- Howard Johnson Billings Montana