“Great, consistent.”

Golden Corral
Ranked #123 of 360 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I always enjoy a visit to Golden Corral, and this property was no exception. The food was great, the staff very friendly and helpful. The cook on the steak line was careful to ensure I got the steak I wanted cooked right.

1  Thank mountain_standard

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Value of money with a very wide choice of food. We dinned there with our coach party , food was excellent. Our coach broke down and the Manager offered us a air conditioned room and free drinks while we waited for another coach to arrive to take us on to our next destination. Thanks to all the staff. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

My friend and I thought there was so much to pick from, could hardly pick from so much. It was very good food, nice and hot. Also so many good desserts. We happen to go there on fish Friday, I just didn't have enough room on my plate for it all. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The location was very close to our hotel, too.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This restaurant is average at best. The food is marginal and it doesn't seem clean in this restaurant. We will not go back.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

The lobster special. Lobster was mushy with no flavor. Dessert table was mostly empty as well as alot of other dishes on buffet
Found alot of dirty plates.One plate was stuck together with another with what looked like gum. Entry door looked like its never been cleaned