“Big Place”

Cuisines: American
Orem Utha
“Big Place”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

It was a good place to go and eat lot of food. And a fair price.
the steak was very good at super time nice. food was very good.

Visited August 2014

Williston, North Dakota
“average food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We usually enjoy going to GC but this time it was not up to our expectations. The price was higher also.

Visited June 2014
Anaconda, Montana
“Great, consistent.”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I always enjoy a visit to Golden Corral, and this property was no exception. The food was great, the staff very friendly and helpful. The cook on the steak line was careful to ensure I got the steak I wanted cooked right.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank mountain_standard
Kettering, United Kingdom
“Excellent customer experience”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Value of money with a very wide choice of food. We dinned there with our coach party , food was excellent. Our coach broke down and the Manager offered us a air conditioned room and free drinks while we waited for another coach to arrive to take us on to our next destination. Thanks to all the staff. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
Swift Current, Canada
“Lots to pick from”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

My friend and I thought there was so much to pick from, could hardly pick from so much. It was very good food, nice and hot. Also so many good desserts. We happen to go there on fish Friday, I just didn't have enough room on my plate for it all. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The location was very close to our hotel, too.

• Visited April 2014