“Gotta love the Hot Tiger Spice Chai”

Rock Creek Coffee Roasters
Ranked #6 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Billings
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a specialty Micro-Roaster located in Downtown Billings. Great breakfast sandwiches and well as free WiFi. Try one of our specialty roasted coffees from our Brew Bar (Chemex, Aeropress, French Press and Hario) available anytime after 10:30 a.M.
Reviewed 15 March 2013

The staff are fantastic. Very friendly and personable. They work hard at remembering their customers and the selection is wonderful. Great cookies and foods as well. Not too much, not too little. Fun facts, and interesting locale with wifi and ambiance.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

I enjoy their pastries and coffee, but don't get downtown much except in the summer during the Farmer's Market. It is hard to find parking, or I'd stop more often but I'd really rather not have to find a place to park and then walk to get a cup of coffee.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

My husband and I wanted to check out the downtown Billings scene this a.m. We decided to pop into Rock Creek Coffee since we had not been there in a while. Totally different place than we remember! Horrid service...took FOREVER to get a caramel (without the caramel in it) latte and breakfast sandwich, then they put it in a generic brown bag with no indication what was inside. They called out that the sandwich was ready and some dude grabs one of the bags and insists they are the same. My husband got the other guys sandwich and he was long gone with his order. Hubby was starving and did NOT want to wait another half hour to get what he actually ordered, so he ate what he got...and it wasn't bad. Thankfully (or NOT) he had eaten it before we saw the guy who works behind the counter, go outside and pet the homeless guy's dog sitting out on the sidewalk, then proceed to go back behind the counter and wait on customers WITHOUT WASHING HIS HANDS!!!! YUCKKK!!! I couldn't see a sign on the business, but after checking around found that it was still Rock Creek Coffee. I guess if you don't have a sign on your business, people can't write reviews about it? BTW there were very few people eating/drinking there and now we know why.

1  Thank Cindy R
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I used to go here every day. I would get a $4.85 coffee and use the wi-fi for a half hour or so. I stopped going to Rock Creek because the owners would get after me to move on. Seriously, I spent 15 minutes there one morning to grab my coffee and send an email and the owners were telling me I had been there for too long. The staff is not that bad, but I feel like they just don't care about their jobs or the customers. The place is not so shiny that I would continue to spend my money there to get treated like a thief for using the wi-fi for an hour. Also, if I bring my entire family in and buy each of them a cup of $4.00 coffee during the farmers market, I expect to be able to use the bathroom while we wait for our coffee treats. Not a place. There are other places to get coffee with better service and nicer people.

2  Thank J-me E
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Its a nice place to have a cup of coffee after visiting farmers market but is not much different from any of the other coffee shops in town