“Lovely surprise”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 July 2014

After spending an uncomfortable 2 hours under medical treatment at nearby Billings Clinic, we decided to treat ourselves to a late lunch. H and M was suggested by the nurse. It was close and easy to find. What a delightful spot...cordial, clean, creative decor with an easy to understand lunch menu of freshly prepared, delicious dishes. By the time we finished lunch all discomfort was forgotten, and then we had a pleasant chat with Joanie, the proprietor. Her warm, welcoming, professional attitude is certainly reflected in her business, Bravo!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Off the beaten bath, the opposite of slick and fancy, I enjoyed the greatest homemade delicacies I have had in a very long time. Even greater was the time I enjoyed with my new friends (people I hadn't even met before until we shared a table in this restaurant). A trip to Billings without taking in H&M would really be sad.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Probably the top restaurant in hundreds of miles. Located on a quite street it's a great place to relax and have outstanding food & service. The food would meet or exceed the best restaurants in major cities, but in an unpretentious atmosphere. It's a must stop if you like great food.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Although this place isn't a secret anymore, it can be easy to forget about. It is tucked away in a nice older neighborhood by the hospitals. My wife had a salad that was outstanding. The bread pudding I had was unbelievable. It was some of the best I have ever had. The staff was friendly and the place was spotless. A nice little place off the beaten and hectic path.

1  Thank 406Foodie
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This is one if my favorite places in billings. There is always nice treats like chocolate cake or bread pudding and they make a mean lunch sandwich and great espresso. This is a place that is not to be missed!