Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings
US$131
Big Horn Resort(Billings)
US$124
AscendHotels
My Place Hotel-Billings, MT(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$127
US$157
US$138
US$111
US$103
US$144
US$140
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
US$170
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleaneasy accessbusiness centerfitness centerthe breakfast areagreat place to staypool and hot tubstaff was very friendlygreat roomcookiesinterstatecleanlinessaccommodationsmtlodgingdowntown
Reviewed 19 September 2012

This is a really nice hotel. Updated and modern furnishings. Comfortable and clean rooms. They even delivered the paper under the door (which some Hampton Inns don't). Easy access to wireless connetions. Breakfast offered a nice selection.... Cable/satellite channels are limited though......There's not many places to eat nearby - you need to go at least 1 1/2 to 2+ miles to get something decent...but it was close enough...

Easy access from I90......Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I was at this hotel for just one night, but the staff made me want to stay longer! From the man who picked me up at the airport to the desk staff, the breakfast staff, and the girl who took me back to the airport... Amazingly friendly and helpful. They gave all the information I needed to know about Billings.
I am shocked at some of the poor reviews... It is a Hampton Inn... A great, consistent, mid-price hotel. The breakfast is very good: hot and cold choices, make your own waffles, lots of beverage choices... Yummy and fresh. Breakfast is served for about 3 hours, and the dining area is small, but if you show up 10 minutes before they close down, expect it to be picked over and busy!
My room was very clean and roomy. There was a microwave and refrigerator, in addition to the coffee maker. The hotel is a bit off the beaten track... But that was nice.
All in all... It was the staff... They made it a great stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2012

A short stay at this hotel was terrific. Clean rooms, friendly staff, decent breakfast. Easy access to central parts of town. The beds are very comfy and it is a quiet place with good work space. The wireless internet access worked well.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We have stayed at this hotel many times and have always had a great stay. The people are friendly and we are close to where we need to go. I wish it was a little less expensive as we are retired and on a budget. I like how quiet the rooms are most of the time.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We were lucky to find a room during the Magic City Blues/Montana Fair/"Let's plan everything the same weekend"-weekend at the Hampton. Now I see why it had rooms available.

We stayed here several years ago and it was wonderful. Not so much anymore. It is one of those properties that has been updated in some areas but not in others. TV is nice, but the rest of the furniture is old and dated. The beds are bad....both my sister (in a different room) and myself woke up with back aches from the beds. We had a smell in our room, as mentioned by previous reviewers. We were also on the freeway side, so it was real noisy. My sister's room was on the opposite side of the building and said it was quiet.

P.S. to the reviewer who said there wasn't a waffle maker: yes, there is one. I made a waffle on it and it was great. It was on a different counter from the main food counter, so they must have just missed it. Breakfast was fine.

I would pick a number of other hotels over this one for future stays.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LuvIreland
michele_sanchez, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us in Billings. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry your party did not enjoy your rooms. We know how important a good night’s rest is when traveling and we apologize we were unable to provide this for you. We are in the process of refreshing our rooms and the décor will be addressed in time. We hope you will come visit us in the future and let us know how we are doing.