If anyone has followed our reviews you would see our summer trip took us from Wyoming to LA to New Mexico to Billings and points between. We stayed in Hamptons Homewood suites and embassy suites the whole way. Billings was the most expensive hotel, but that was its only problem.This hotel has really stepped up its game. Its remodeled,excellent staff, great facilities definately makes it one we will return to, even if it is a bit high priced in comparison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings hotel in located in Billings, MT close to the Rimrock Mall and Moss Mansion. Free breakfast is served in our hotel lobby every morning. Enjoy free WiFi, free airport shuttle, an indoor heated pool, fitness room, 24-hour business center, free parking, a refrigerator in every room and more than 2,700 sq. ft. of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Billings Hotel Billings
- Billings Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Billings Montana