“Good Place To Stay Along I-90”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings
Ranked #20 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We needed a place to stay while teraveling from Washington & Idaho while on our way back to Wyoming & Colorado. This is a nice Hampden Inn with a friendly staff. Our room was comfortable and clean. Clean motel with nice people. Just what you want when taking a long road trip. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
michele_sanchez, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Gary F,
Thank you for your review! We are excited to here we were able to make a long road trip a little easier for you by providing a nice clean room with friendly staff to help make you feel at home. I am glad to hear you will be returning the next time you pass through. We will see you then!

Michele Sanchez

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings

Reviewed 3 March 2014

It's the regular good Hampton. Clean, comfortable. Staff was friendly. My room was very quiet and I slept well. It's pretty much what I've come to expect from Hamptons, I almost always try to stay in them because I'm usually pleased with them for the price.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear timkoma,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about the Hampton Inn Billings. I am happy to hear we met your expectations and were able to give you a nice peaceful sleep at a good price. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you this way.

Michele Sanchez

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

From the moment I arrived I felt like I was special. The front desk staff (Justin) took care of all my questions and delivered excellent customer service. I plan on staying here again! Best part is the USB/plugin station next to the bed! This hotel knows what today's business traveler needs!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
michele_sanchez, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Armando O,
Thank you for the excellent review of the Hampton Inn Billings! We are excited to hear your stay was exceptional and the staff took great care of you. I will be sure to let Justin know his service was top notch and was much appreciated. I’m also glad you liked the USB ports; they are very handy and make traveling just a little easier. Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

This hotel is located right off the highway, so it is purrfect for the traveler who is headed east or west. The hotel staff are helpful and friendly, and my brief overnight stay was capped off with a great breakfast. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sherri O,
Thank you for the nice review and compliments. I am glad that even with a brief visit we were still able to impress. Also, thank you for recommending us and we look forward to your next visit to Billings!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

This Hampton Inn is exceptional. The staff is very professional and helpful. They are able to answer any question asked. Both shuttle drivers are full of information, Ashley at the Front Desk is extremely helpful as well the clerk at check in. I will stay at this location again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
michele_sanchez, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear TravelTheUsa59,
Thank you for the excellent review. We are thrilled to hear we were able to answer all of your questions and give you exceptional service! We strive for exceptional service and we love to hear when we have accomplished our goal. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you back to Billings.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We chose the hotel because of the location. The common areas of the hotel were very nice and the breakfast was great. The rooms are a little on the small side and do not have microwaves or refrigerators. However, the room was clean and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tanaya C,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I am glad you liked our new renovations, and also was able to enjoy breakfast in our new serving area. Thank you for the feedback as well on the guest room, as this will help us tailor your profile so we can make your next stay even better. Again, thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Very typical for Hampton. Good motel friendly staff. Minor issues with water temp for the shower and a lack of communication on maint issues. The room was in good condition clean and maintained. The breakfast was very good hot and ready.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
michele_sanchez, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Kelly K,
Thank you for your review, your feed back is very beneficial to us. I also wanted to apologize for the lack of communication regarding the maintenance issues you encountered, and I assure you we will review this incident and make sure we are following up with our guests. I am very glad you received friendly service and a nice clean room; we want every guest to have a nice friendly experience with us. Thank you again for your time and we look forward to seeing you the next time you travel to Billings.