Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings
US$138
Big Horn Resort(Billings)
US$124
AscendHotels
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
US$127
US$124
US$116
My Place Hotel-Billings, MT(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$144
US$140
US$170
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleaneasy accessbusiness centerfitness centerthe breakfast areagreat place to staypool and hot tubstaff was very friendlygreat roomcookiesinterstatecleanlinessaccommodationsmtlodgingdowntown
Reviewed 23 May 2014

No surprises here. Hampton Inn consistently delivers warm accommodations and a pleasant stay which is why I continue to book in every city I visit. This Billings, MT location is right in-line with expectations and comes recommended by this business traveler.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Nathan P
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The standout here is the staff – they are friendly and helpful, and greet you with a smile every time they see you. The hotel itself has some plusses and minuses. On the plus side, the ample work desk and the nightstands have charging stations; the TV has many true HD channels; and the wi-fi works well (no ethernet as far as I could tell). On the minus side, the water was noticeably chlorinated when I was there. That might clear up, but the train noise won’t. It’s not overly intrusive, but if you’re sensitive to noise (as I am), you’ll notice it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The Hampton Inn Billings, MT is a very nice Hilton property with great service, very nice clean rooms and the usual great Hampton free breakfast. The indoor swimming pool is huge as is the whirlpool. Very large towels at the pool is very nice too. My room didn't have a microwave nor a refrigerator but the very nice young man at the front desk showed me the microwave in the "breakfast room" which worked great for my canned dinner. I met the Manager in the morning and we talked about all the baseball memorabilia in the case by the front desk. There is a Single A team in town that is part of the Reds farm system so if you're in Billings during the short farm team season you might take in a game and stay at this highly recommended Hampton.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Whatever happened to hospitality???? Be nice to your customers, the rate you charge is more than worth a smile or a kind word! An extra blanket in a drafty room would have been nice without the threat of a service charge!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
michele_sanchez, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Cheri D,
Thank you very much for your review, your comments are very beneficial to us. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. I assure you this is not the norm. Yes we were extremely busy but that is no excuse for less than perfect service. I am also very sorry that you felt fear of service charges for asking for anything extra, we will always provide extra amenities free of charge. I have shared your comments with our staff as well so this will not happen again. I hope you would consider staying with us again, so we can demonstrate our commitment to our guests.

Michele Sanchez

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stay at Hampton Inns. They are clean, numerous, reasonably priced, and -- with minor variations -- predictable. Unfortunately this hotel in Billings fractured the record.

The young woman at the desk was away getting something when we arrived. Everything stopped because nobody else was working the desk. When she returned, she turned out to be pleasant and efficient but she still was only half the people needed for that job.

In the (quite small) room, we noticed the absence of the yellow stickies bragging that everything was clean. In fact, the duvet smelled of body odor, not detergent.

In the bathroom, the cap on the shampoo was loose and there was enough shampoo on the outside of the container to work up a good lather.

The wired internet did not work at all.

To add injury to the insult, the $170 rate was high, especially so for the size of the room.

This hotel is convenient both to downtown Billings and the airport, but we will not suffer it again. Fortunately, there is a newer one a few miles west.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear CosmoNaughtie,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Comments from our guests are very important to our staff.I wanted to personally apologize for your experience that you had while staying with us. I have forwarded this review to all the managers regarding all of the issues you mentioned. I would like you to come back so we can show you that we can make it right. If you have any further comments or questions please do not hesitate on contacting me at michele.sanchez@hilton.com or 406-248-4949.

Michele Sanchez