“Will return for more...”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings
Ranked #20 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Kemmerer, United States
“Will return for more...”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Great customer service! I goofed up by making my reservation for the next night, but Shiela took care of me and worked me in. More importantly, my credit card was declined, and she worked with my credit card customer service representative and they "forced" the payment through. I was given great cookies and cool water, while waiting!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Marquette, Michigan
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed here one night. It's an older hotel that is very well kept. Rooms are small but the price is right. There is some noise from I-90 which pass right by the hotel. Breakfast is decent and hot. And you need a GPS to find this hotel. So if you are passing through Billings, you may want to consider this Hampton

Room Tip: Use your GPS to find this hotel because there are no signs leading you to the hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Centennial, Colorado
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Let me first say I have never taken the time to review a hotel and honestly even though I had a terrible experience I hate calling people out however I feel my experience I had must be shared. Let me first say the location is a bit tricky to get to, it's back in a industrial part of town but not a huge deal when you figure it out. The front lobby is nice as well as the 24 hour pool however things go downhill from there. The hallways are dark, carpet worn, broken tiles, and the rooms had a "muggy" type smell. Complimentary internet service was not working, had to retrieve the hotel password. The breakfast was horrible and somehow the OJ, water, and cranberry machine were all out @7:30am on a Thursday so much for washing it down with something! my last part of this review will forever change me and my families life. When I woke up I saw a beetle however I didn't want to freak out my wife because I has a strong feeling I knew what it was. She saw my throw it away and asked what it was and about that time noticed more on our bed. At that time she tossed the sheets on the ground and witnessed "blood spots" all over our sheets and pillow cases! Meanwhile our 5 yr old daughter still sleeping in the next bed. We woke her up too and discovered more where she was sleeping. Long story short called the mgr and demanded she come to our room to witness the bright red bugs. I hate to provide too much detail but I will stop short and say it was disgusting however I understand this can happen at any hotel. Its worth mentioning the mgr comp'd our room however the damage was already done and had too spend 7 hours after returning home ensuring our luggage was free of bugs. All I can say is avoid room 331.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank mike s
michele_sanchez, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Billings, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Mike S,
I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and is always a focal point of our operations in order to continue providing our guests with a great experience. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will work to make sure the problem is addressed.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The location is a bit out of the way requiring some winding around to get there. The room was large and fairly comfortable. The bed was good. The room contained one notepad with one sheet of paper and the pen was broken. Had to move the coffee table to open the refrigerator. Breakfast was slightly below average, French toast was tough and tasteless and the juice dispenser was broken. Items were warm but not hot. All in all, it lacked the attention to detail to warrent a better rating.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Helena, Montana
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This Hampton does an outstanding job from arrival to departure. I stayed with them before while they were going through renovations and the improvements are good but the staff makes this hotel a must stay when visiting Billings. The pool is open 24 hours unlike other locations I have stayed at. The rooms were cleaned to perfection each day and they now have fridges in each room. Thank you for an enjoyable stay!

Eagan, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I redeemed point for my stay. Did not get my confirmed non smoking king bed room. Was assigned a smoking, 2 queen bedded room. It took an extremely long time for staff to locate different room. Finally I was forced to stay in a 2 queen bedroom since, the gentleman that helped me became so confrontational with me and he literally told me “sir you can take this room or you can leave it” Room looked like was cleaned in a rush, not a clean room either

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Mount Vernon, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Check in experience was very poor due to undertrained person at the desk. After that my stay was very nice. Room was clean and quiet. Nice ammenities (including 2 burner cook top & full size refrigerator) Air conditioning was super. Staff was helpful.