“My favorite Billings cafe”
Review of McCormick Cafe

McCormick Cafe
Ranked #44 of 346 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Description: McCormick Cafe is located on Historic Montana Avenue in Downtown Billings. Our space features hardwood floors and red brick walls featuring local artwork. Sunlight fliters through our front windows making a warm and inviting place to dine. Our big chalkboard menu makes it easy to peruse all of McCormick Cafe's breakfast and lunch offerings.
“My favorite Billings cafe”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Whether it's breakfast or lunch, this is my favorite stop in Billings! The food and atmosphere is GREAT! From ani tuna salad to steak and eggs, this place has flare as well as taste.

Bozeman, Montana
“Best breakfast in Billings”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Have been there a few times over the years and most recently on July 7&8 2013 for breakfast. The food is outstanding and very fresh. Always consistently delicious. Their omelets can be customized to your taste. It is very clean and comfortable. No better place in downtown Billings.

• Visited July 2013
Cody, Wyoming
“Second time in June, both times with different friends”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I love the McCormick Café, just because they always have the kinds of foods I like - and I'm fairly certain that whoever is with me will find something they like as well.

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Welcoming and central”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This restaurant had a friendly busy atmosphere, but not noisy. The service was attentive and the food of good quality. It was in a good location for the hotel we were staying.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Good Choice in Downtown Billings”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Stopped in at the McCormick for a business lunch with a client. Located along Montana Avenue at the south end of downtown Billings. Nice casual atmosphere, friendly wait staff. Good combination of relatively mainstream sandwiches, soups, salads, locally made baked goods - as well as breakfast served all day - my kind of place! Over the course of our lunch, the cafe had a steady stream of patrons, clearly a favorite with the locals.

True to my policy that breakfast is not to be missed even if it is lunch time, I ordered a choose-your-own fillings omelette. My meal was good, but didn’t quite live up to the portion size or quality that I was hoping for. That said, my partner thoroughly enjoyed his sandwich. All in all, a good experience, and I certainly will return, but it was not quite the 9 or 10 out of 10 that I hoped for when walking into the place.

• Visited May 2013