“Nice Place”

Ranked #2 of 16 Fun & Games in Billings
Seattle, Washington
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Stopped here for a quick hour of target practice. Very friendly service and good prices. I would recommend if you haven't tried it yet.

Visited March 2014
AnnetteF68, Front Office Manager at Three Sights Indoor Shooting Range, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Glad you had fun....hope to see you again soon.
Annette

Billings, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Heard about 3-sights on radio, and a few friends recommended it. From the first time I visited, the staff and ownership have been friendly, helpful, and non-intrusive. The facility is immaculately clean and is operated under the strictest safety conditions. Their prices are unbeatable - both firearms and ammunition. Great selection of targets, comfortable shooting areas, and good 'vibe'. On my 2nd visit I joined and stop in once or twice weekly. Fun! I love the fact that I can use everything I shoot ( as long as there is jacketed ammo). Fun to switch from an AK to a 9mm to a .45, and then down to a .22 plinker, all in the same trip. Love the auto target range, too ( zip the target to wherever you want it, retrieve it for review, etc. et. ) This is just a top notch, class-AAA operation. So glad Billings has something like this!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rob G
Glad you enjoyed yourself.
Annette
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Incredible experience!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Was looking up fun stuff to do in billings while visiting our college age son. I looked at the reviews and thought this would be a great choice. The staff was incredibly friendly and made us feel at home upon entering. My husband, son, and son's buddy, are all experienced hunters, and were so excited to do some shooting. I am inexperienced, and was a little nervous. The staff catered to both sides soooo well. They helped us choose out our guns, but were not pushy or in a hurry, and they had a great selection. The rules of the range were explained very professionally, and I felt completely safe. The staff member took so much time with me, as he showed me how to hold the gun. He was so patient, and didn't make me feel dumb when he had to re-explain things several times. He stayed with me as I tried my first shots, and patiently and positively reinforced what he had taught me. I felt great, and was so excited when I saw on the target that I was a pretty good shot. The boys all had a great time as well, and we will go back.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank JimnJen2013
Newman Lake, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Top Notch Experience”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

After hearing their radio ad and checking out their website and reading the Tripadvisor reviews I visited here on Tactical Tuesday. For only $15 I got to have two hours of training. With that charge I got to use one of their 9mm pistols, along with a holster. I was traveling on business so didn't have anything to use. With a class of 7 people we received good, strong pointers, techniques and shooting experience. The owners (husband and wife team) taught the class and did an excellent job of adapting their one-on-one time to the needs of each student. The class participants ranged from 25 to 60+ and included men and women from active military to novice shooters. This facility is well kept (still looks new) and the rest of the staff were as top notch as the owners. I came back the next day and got a few more shooting pointers from Wade. He really helped with the mechanics of my shooting. I also purchased some ammo from them - best price on a case of 9mm I've seen in a year. Billings has as nice a facility as you will find anywhere at a very reasonable cost. Their Zombie targets are a fun experience as well.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank John D
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We went to the Range based on previous excellent reviews on trip advisor. We had little or no experience of shooting guns before we went being from the UK. A big thank you to Annette and Andrew who made our visit such an enjoyable one, and were so friendly and welcoming. Andrew was a brilliant instructor! Huge choice of guns too. Definitely recommend a visit to the range if you are in billings.

Visited September 2013