“Bang away!”

Ranked #2 of 16 Fun & Games in Billings
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Bang away!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I wanted to have an expert teach my wife how to use a .38 special S&W Bodyguard with laser. I did not want to teach her. They have experts that will walk you through each step of the learning curve politely, assuredly, and above all, safely. We rented a .22 pistol first and my wife took to it like a duck to water. We tried the .22 again and she was so comfortable the 2nd time that she wanted to try a higher caliber pistol so we tried the .38 they had. She loved it with the exception of the hammer. So we decided to purchase a pistol and bought the S&W mentioned above. No hammer. We ordered a larger grip for it and my wife's extremely happy for a first time gun owner. You can purchase ammunition there at a lower price than out in town, rent the lanes, and they have a separate set of lanes for higher caliber weapons. You MUST stop by. They sell new accessories, ammunition, rent weapons and lanes. It's reasonable and a heck of a lot of fun.

4 Thank Ray S
AnnetteF68, Front Office Manager at Three Sights Indoor Shooting Range, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for trusting us to teach your wife correctly and safely.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“nice range, rude staff”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Nice clean indoor shooting range.and they even have decent ammo prices. I will not return though as the staff is about as rude as possible. If I am going to spend that much money to fire my own weapon I would expect to be treated with a bit more respect. One guy in particular was a complete obnoxious jerk and I am pretty sure he was the owner!

1 Thank Dave D
AnnetteF68, Front Office Manager at Three Sights Indoor Shooting Range, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
I would like to apologize for the staff if you were treated badly. I am glad you enjoyed the range however. If you would like to give us another try I would greatly appreciate it. If you would like to come back in I would like to offer a free lane rental for you. You may either call me or just come in and see me. My name is Annette and my number is 406-294-5711. Again I am sorry you were treated badly and would love to have you in again.
Seattle, Washington
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Stopped here for a quick hour of target practice. Very friendly service and good prices. I would recommend if you haven't tried it yet.

Visited March 2014
Glad you had fun....hope to see you again soon.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Heard about 3-sights on radio, and a few friends recommended it. From the first time I visited, the staff and ownership have been friendly, helpful, and non-intrusive. The facility is immaculately clean and is operated under the strictest safety conditions. Their prices are unbeatable - both firearms and ammunition. Great selection of targets, comfortable shooting areas, and good 'vibe'. On my 2nd visit I joined and stop in once or twice weekly. Fun! I love the fact that I can use everything I shoot ( as long as there is jacketed ammo). Fun to switch from an AK to a 9mm to a .45, and then down to a .22 plinker, all in the same trip. Love the auto target range, too ( zip the target to wherever you want it, retrieve it for review, etc. et. ) This is just a top notch, class-AAA operation. So glad Billings has something like this!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rob G
Glad you enjoyed yourself.
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Incredible experience!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Was looking up fun stuff to do in billings while visiting our college age son. I looked at the reviews and thought this would be a great choice. The staff was incredibly friendly and made us feel at home upon entering. My husband, son, and son's buddy, are all experienced hunters, and were so excited to do some shooting. I am inexperienced, and was a little nervous. The staff catered to both sides soooo well. They helped us choose out our guns, but were not pushy or in a hurry, and they had a great selection. The rules of the range were explained very professionally, and I felt completely safe. The staff member took so much time with me, as he showed me how to hold the gun. He was so patient, and didn't make me feel dumb when he had to re-explain things several times. He stayed with me as I tried my first shots, and patiently and positively reinforced what he had taught me. I felt great, and was so excited when I saw on the target that I was a pretty good shot. The boys all had a great time as well, and we will go back.

Visited November 2013