“Small but nice”

Three Sights Indoor Shooting Range
Ranked #2 of 17 Fun & Games in Billings
Reviewed 25 June 2014

It is nice to have an indoor shooting range in Billings. The place is a little small and their gun rental selection is lacking. Last time I was there they only had a 3 guns to rent. The kid that helped us was very cocky.

AnnetteF68, Front Office Manager at Three Sights Indoor Shooting Range, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thanks for the review Mike. I do apologize if you feel the young man helping you was not up to par. I hope you will give us another chance. As far as only having (3) firearm rentals there must of been some confusion. We have (24) pistols, (3) rifles, (1) shotgun, (1) AK, (1) DE 50AE and (2) Full Autos. Hope to see you again.

Annette Fredrickson

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have been here twice now and enjoyed both times. I rent a pistol since I do not have one. The staff has been great in getting me set up. It's nice to see a female working there also so it's not so intimidating. I will recommend this range to all my friends.

1  Thank Cathy B
AnnetteF68, Front Office Manager at Three Sights Indoor Shooting Range, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

We are so glad you have enjoyed yourself here at Three Sights.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I wanted to have an expert teach my wife how to use a .38 special S&W Bodyguard with laser. I did not want to teach her. They have experts that will walk you through each step of the learning curve politely, assuredly, and above all, safely. We rented a .22 pistol first and my wife took to it like a duck to water. We tried the .22 again and she was so comfortable the 2nd time that she wanted to try a higher caliber pistol so we tried the .38 they had. She loved it with the exception of the hammer. So we decided to purchase a pistol and bought the S&W mentioned above. No hammer. We ordered a larger grip for it and my wife's extremely happy for a first time gun owner. You can purchase ammunition there at a lower price than out in town, rent the lanes, and they have a separate set of lanes for higher caliber weapons. You MUST stop by. They sell new accessories, ammunition, rent weapons and lanes. It's reasonable and a heck of a lot of fun.

4  Thank Ray S

Thank you for trusting us to teach your wife correctly and safely.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Nice clean indoor shooting range.and they even have decent ammo prices. I will not return though as the staff is about as rude as possible. If I am going to spend that much money to fire my own weapon I would expect to be treated with a bit more respect. One guy in particular was a complete obnoxious jerk and I am pretty sure he was the owner!

1  Thank Dave D
AnnetteF68, Front Office Manager at Three Sights Indoor Shooting Range, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

I would like to apologize for the staff if you were treated badly. I am glad you enjoyed the range however. If you would like to give us another try I would greatly appreciate it. If you would like to come back in I would like to offer a free lane rental for you. You may either call me or just come in and see me. My name is Annette and my number is 406-294-5711. Again I am sorry you were treated badly and would love to have you in again.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Stopped here for a quick hour of target practice. Very friendly service and good prices. I would recommend if you haven't tried it yet.

Glad you had fun....hope to see you again soon.