“Nice vibe and great beer”

Angry Hank's Microbrewery
Ranked #13 of 67 things to do in Billings
More attraction details
Owner description: Serving beer with mad flavor, brewed in Billings, Montana with Montana grain.
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Lots of "warehouse" feel in this brewpub. Did not check out the food but the barley sodas are great! Try the Belgian Wheat. All four of us loved the suds.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

After a long day hike and a 250 mile truck ride in to the Montana country side. I had their Belgian wheat and their street fight beer. It could not have been better. The service was good and I have to say I will be back again...with my growler!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

They took an old auto shop and opened the garage doors. They have tables and about 7 beers on tap to taste. We got a Wheat beer in a growler to go and ordered in pizza. Perfect. Stop by this place: it is really cool.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

My recent stop at Angry Hank's was my second visit there. I live in Missoula and love Montana microbrews and microbreweries for their local flavor (literally and figuratively). This day, Angry Hanks disappointed. There were only 4 or so beers on tap -- which would not be a problem, except that none of the offerings were (by description, at least) the least bit hop-centric. No pale ales, no IPAs. I tried two -- an Imperial Pale Lager and a second, amber-ish ale whose name escapes me (Streetfighter, maybe?). I enjoy all sorts of beers but on a HOT summer day, I crave a HOPPY beer. It may be that the brewery just can't keep up with consumption -- that's a risk in Montana, with our [--] laws governing microbrews. There were big blank spots on the chalkboard where, I suspect, the hoppier cousins would normally be listed. I'll go back... but this time, I was disappointed.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Decor/building was rather weird, staff were off with me for asking questions (never seen a place like this before) and I don't think I'll be back. Too many places around Billings where people are so very nice.