“Fun Downtown Micro”

Angry Hank's Microbrewery
Ranked #13 of 67 things to do in Billings
More attraction details
Owner description: Serving beer with mad flavor, brewed in Billings, Montana with Montana grain.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I went here with my wife for pre-dinner drinks. We tried three different brews. The Street Fight Red, the Dog Slobber Brown, and the Espresso Porter. I recommend both the Red and Brown - there were both mild hop flavor and easy to drink and enjoy. The Espresso Porter wasn't fit to drink.
I definitely recommend this place - trying new micro brews is always fun, and this place has a nice atmosphere and a good crowd! It was perfect for a brew before dinner. The only drawback with this place (as with other micros in Billings): there is no food and you can only drink 3 beers.

1  Thank MadeinMontana1979

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Angry Hank's arose out out a Amoco gas station that I worked over 30 years ago. Tim brews amazing beer, ranging from hoppy IPAs, dark beers and over to the "other" side like wheat, honey and other seasonal and "blended" beers (who would have imagined beer & lemonade could taste so good) and then all the way to one of the region's best-tasting (and selling) beer-- Street Fight Amber. Street Fight is by and far my wife and my favorite! We try micro-brews every place we travel and ALWAYS use Angry Hank's beers as the benchmark. Nothing has ever pleased my palate as much! This is NOT a restaurant but a microbrewery. Now the place has expanded into a new "warehouse" style of building but popcorn is all that is there . . . but there are dozens of local restaurants that serve a few selections from this place. My wife & I meet our friends here at least once each month and we all keep coming back.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Angry Hank's is a fun place to go with a group of friends. The brews are all good, haven't found one I don't like yet. There is a 3 drink maximum, which is way more than enough. Love the popcorn with the hot sauce. FUN!!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We came out from New Jersey to visit family. They took us here for a few brews. My husband and I loved it! If only we had Hanks in NJ......Enjoy it, you Montanans are very lucky! Awesome Beer

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Lots of "warehouse" feel in this brewpub. Did not check out the food but the barley sodas are great! Try the Belgian Wheat. All four of us loved the suds.